Scott Foval - DNC Operative

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
James O’Keefe is out with this latest bombshell video entitled “Mass Voter Fraud”:

In the second video of James O’Keefe’s new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The First Head Rolls: Democrat Operative Fired after O'Keefe Video Exposes His Nefarious Deeds

The first head has rolled after James O'Keefe's explosive undercover video exposed the dark underbelly of the Democrat Party working to elect Hillary Clinton.

[clip]

"Americans United for Change has always operated according to the highest ethical standards," said Brad Woodhouse, President of Americans United For Change. "Scott Foval is no longer associated with Americans United for Change."

Foval became persona non grata after he allowed himself to be videotaped exposing how his sinister activities were connected directly to the DNC and the Clinton campaign.

"I am contracted to [Robert Creamer] but I answer to the head of special events for the DNC and the head of special events and political for the campaign. Through Bob. We have certain people who do not get to talk to them, at all,” he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Did Vote-Rigging Robert Creamer Visit The White House Over 200 Times During The Obama Admin

Creamer has also been fired from his position - he is Felon from Il. that did time for bank fraud, and married to a congresswoman

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/project-veritas-action-robert-creamer-donald-trump-rallies/

Washington (CNN)A Democratic operative whose organization was helping Hillary Clinton's campaign announced Tuesday that he would be "stepping back" from the campaign after an edited video suggested that he and other staffers hired people to attend Donald Trump's campaign rallies and incite violence.
Robert Creamer -- husband of Illinois Rep. Jan Schakowsky -- announced his resignation in a statement after conservative activist James O'Keefe released a video under his organization Project Veritas Action, which showed Creamer and other operatives purportedly discussing methods for inciting violence at rallies for the Republican nominee.

In the past, O'Keefe and his Project Veritas Action have been criticized for strategically editing footage to create false accusations about people or groups.
Creamer was helping the Democratic National Committee with Clinton's campaign while working for Democracy Partners, a progressive consulting group. He is also the head of a group called Mobilize, which contracted with the DNC.

oh excuse me .... stepping back from his current role

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Creamer_(political_consultant)

Bank fraud and tax evasion convictions

On March 11, 2004, Creamer, the executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund, was indicted in federal court on 16 counts of bank fraud involving three alleged check-kiting schemes in the mid-1990s, leading several banks to experience shortfalls of at least $2.3 million.[9] In August 2005, Creamer pleaded guilty to one count of failure to collect withholding tax and one count of bank fraud, for writing checks with insufficient funds. All of the money was repaid. Schakowsky was not accused of any wrongdoing.[10] Schakowsky served on the organization's board during the time the crimes occurred,[11] and Schakowsky signed the IRS filings along with her husband.[12] The U.S. district judge noted no one suffered "out of pocket losses," and Creamer acted not out of greed but in an effort to keep his community action group going without cutting programs, though Creamer paid his own $100,000 salary with fraudulently obtained funds.[13]

On April 5, 2006, Creamer was sentenced to five months in prison and 11 months of house arrest.[14] Creamer served his five-month incarceration at the Federal Correction Institute in Terre Haute, Indiana and was released on November 3, 2006.[15]

He married Jan Schakowsky in 1980. She is now the Congressional Representative for Illinois's 9th congressional district.

Democratic Congresswoman’s Convicted Felon Spouse Heading Progressive-Financed Non Profit

Creamer, a political consultant who worked with the Democratic National Committee to consult Barack Obama on his two presidential campaigns, pleaded guilty in 2005 to defrauding nine financial institutions out of at least $2.3 million while running his own failing non-profit organization.

The convicted felon maintains ties to the White House. On Monday, Creamer participated in a private conference call held by White House officials that brought voices from liberal organizations together to discuss how to pressure Democrats and other politicians on Capitol Hill to back a nuclear deal with Iran, the Free Beacon reported.

Creamer urged fellow liberals on the call to “step up” their pro-Iran efforts and target Democratic lawmakers by “blitzing the hell out of the Hill.”

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
No doubt the DOJ is doing all it can to find a way to charge O'Keefe while completely ignoring this election fraud. There is merit to Trump's concerns of rigging.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
No doubt the DOJ is doing all it can to find a way to charge O'Keefe while completely ignoring this election fraud. There is merit to Trump's concerns of rigging.

:yay:

exactly what was said on WMAL This Morning

LC_Sulla

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/project-veritas-action-robert-creamer-donald-trump-rallies/

Robert Creamer -- husband of Illinois Rep. Jan Schakowsky -- announced his resignation in a statement after conservative activist James O'Keefe released a video under his organization Project Veritas Action, which showed Creamer and other operatives purportedly discussing methods for inciting violence at rallies for the Republican nominee.
In the past, O'Keefe and his Project Veritas Action have been criticized for strategically editing footage to create false accusations about people or groups.

I would hate to have the last name Creamer.

"I mean, honestly, it's not hard to get some of these a------- to pop off," Foval purportedly says at one point in the video. "It's a matter of showing up, to want to get into their rally, in a Planned Parenthood T-shirt. Or 'Trump is a Nazi,' you know. You can message to draw them out, and draw them out to punch you."

Is that it? Wearing a T-shirt.

As Bann would say, politics ain't for the faint of heart, then she would add dahlin and some kind of emoticon.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Is that it? Wearing a T-shirt.

As Bann would say, politics ain't for the faint of heart, then she would add dahlin and some kind of emoticon.

Did you hear that they also would go out on the streets and recruit homeless mentally ill people to go to Trump rallies to cause these disruptions and incite violence? These people were paid, offered a hotel to stay in , and fed meals. I really can't think of a lower form of campaign tactics than using mentally ill people to do your dirty work. But hey... all is fair in love and politics, right?

LC_Sulla

Did you hear that they also would go out on the streets and recruit homeless mentally ill people to go to Trump rallies to cause these disruptions and incite violence? These people were paid, offered a hotel to stay in , and fed meals. I really can't think of a lower form of campaign tactics than using mentally ill people to do your dirty work. But hey... all is fair in love and politics, right?

Right.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Glen Beck used to talk about Creamer on his show - he is a criminal and White House logs show he has been to the White House several times and visited the president several times.

Folks, this is 100X worse than Watergate.

Hijinx

"Americans United for Change has always operated according to the highest ethical standards," said Brad Woodhouse, President of Americans United For Change. "Scott Foval is no longer associated with Americans United for Change."

Americans United for Change is a George Soros funded organization.
George Soros wouldn't know a high ethical standard if it bit him on the azz.

Hijinx

Glen Beck used to talk about Creamer on his show - he is a criminal and White House logs show he has been to the White House several times and visited the president several times.

Folks, this is 100X worse than Watergate.

Kryst what isn't?

This whole election has been worse than Watergate. From the Democrats fixing the primary, to emails, to bribes paid by the Saudis and others. Pay for play at the S.O.S office,Bill meeting Loretta Lynch at the airport, Comey owned by Hillary.
Not many 3rd. world countries would put up with the crap we have been forced to eat by the Democrats this election.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Comey's brother having a joint account w/DNC... that has been in the leaks.

Everyone is dirty. It is a modern day mafia.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Oh wow... as I moved to another place I read, I found this thread...

I am going to post the entire thread because I haven't had a chance yet to look at it.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3482249/posts

I like this idea:

To: Helicondelta

I think Trump should demand a pre-debate on-stage swearing in of the moderators. In the swearing-in statement, each moderator should swear on a bible that neither they or their surrogates or organizations have provided the questions to EITHER candidate prior to the debate.
Make them swear on a bible before God and country.

... and add "under penalty of perjury, swear all statements made in the course of the debate to the American people are truthful." :cool:

Hijinx

Creamer’s wife is none other that Jan Schakowsky, a U.S. Representative for Illinois’s 9th congressional district which she has served since 1999.

Ali Baba and the 40 thieves.Only we have 535 of them in the House and Senate.

And lets not forget the "Shadow Government" on the 7th floor... I can't believe this isn't being discussed by all talking-heads 24/7 because the details provided on the "7th floor group" make it clear that the general population of the U.S., regardless of party affiliation, race, sex, religious belief, etc. is being played.

http://csglobe.com/conspiracy-theor...shadow-government-protecting-hillary-clinton/

Buried inside 100 pages of heavily redacted interview summaries from the FBI’s investigation into Clinton are a series of allegations that are nothing short of a bombshell — documenting an ultra-secret, high-level group within the government, who were actually referred to as ‘The Shadow Government.”

This Shadow Government has long been kept in the dark realms of conspiracy theory.

However, thanks to these newly released FBI documents, the truth has now become stranger and even more corrupt than fiction.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And lets not forget the "Shadow Government" on the 7th floor...

I would not be surprised ..... Presidents and Political Appointees come and go

IIRC - Bush had lots of 'trouble' with Career Dept of State employees that did not support his policies and initiatives ....

I would not be surprised ..... Presidents and Political Appointees come and go

IIRC - Bush had lots of 'trouble' with Career Dept of State employees that did not support his policies and initiatives ....

The best excerpt from that article....

When the FBI is releasing documents that refer to a ‘ Shadow Government ’ that protects who will likely be the next president of the United States, the paradigm is shifting. This willingness to expose their own corruption likely means one of two things.

Either the government is being more transparent because society is demanding it — or, they know the people can’t do anything to stop them, so secrecy no longer matters.

Either way, 2016 is quickly becoming the year conspiracy theorists were proven right.