SCOTUS bingo card

Louise

So I've got a question for our intrepid legal minds out there. If they're so worried about the SC redeciding Roe v. Wade, why don't they (the left) pass a federal law making it so instead of having the SC using some specious interpretation of a constitutional right? They've had complete control of government for a couple of years in the past that they could get/have gotten this done legislatively.

Because they are obsessed with full power, and don’t know which way to turn to get It.:jameo: They don’t care about citizens; just themselves. I still can’t believe Pelosi tore up the SOTU address for ALL to see, and there is an untoppled statue of Lenin in Seattle. How is that acceptable? The outrage is misplaced. Soros is determined to bring down patriots, as he did to his own Jewish community In WWII. What a monster he is. Does he want that to be his legacy? RIP Anne Frank and Ruth Ginsberg. You can’t make this shiat up.

Edit...forgot the word “full”, and God bless the US

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
Who had "Amy Coney Barrett kidnapped children from Haiti to use for a political prop"?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And I'm not talking about rando soyboys, I'm talking about people who damn well know that one single Justice doesn't control the Court.

no but the court shifts 6 - 3 Conservatives [ assuming Brett / Neil swing conservative on any paticular issue]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
no but the court shifts 6 - 3 Conservatives [ assuming Brett / Neil swing conservative on any paticular issue]

They sob about judicial tyranny because that's what they would do if they had a majority. That's what they do when they have a majority - look at the House.

Remember: Democrats always telegraph their intent by accusing the Republicans.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Don't feel like starting a new thread so i'll divert this one slightly. What would happen if E. Kagan just didn't wake up monday morning? Would her G'daughter go on to tell her dying wish, would the D's leave the country with as many R's as they can stuff in the trunk of the car? Would Nancy finally stroke out or would she barricade herself in the freezer?

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

BOP

Now they're all insisting that ACB will SINGLEHANDEDLY! overturn Roe v. Wade and destroy healthcare.

And I'm not talking about rando soyboys, I'm talking about people who damn well know that one single Justice doesn't control the Court.

And then there's this dolt:

Using your phrase: "red meat for the masses."