SCOTUS Issues

Bluecrqbe

Waiting to see what our prime Democrats do about it in Maryland.
I may put in my application tomorrow.
You ammosexuals are something else!

So can we just assume everyone is now packing heat? Think this really changes much? Maybe fewer Karen’s, she might think twice if the barista is armed.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

So can we just assume everyone is now packing heat? Think this really changes much? Maybe fewer Karen’s, she might think twice if the barista is armed.
Yes and it tends to explain why you’re a duck here. If you talked to people around town in the way you talk to people here you’d get your ass kicked.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So can we just assume everyone is now packing heat?

That's a good rule of thumb - it would improve your interactions with others if you thought there might be consequences.

Whenever I see some crappy person going off like a lunatic I think, one day you're going to do that to the wrong person. Last week one of the baseball dads staying at the resort had a very minor fender bender with an older female resident (in her 80s, her fault). He came raging up to her, this big huge enraged guy, screaming profanity at her......if she'd shot him in the face I'd have testified in court that she was standing her ground.

One day that guy will rage up to the wrong person and it won't end well for him.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Maybe fewer Karen’s, she might think twice if the barista is armed.
gun ad.jpg

Bluecrqbe

Yes and it tends to explain why you’re a duck here. If you talked to people around town in the way you talk to people here you’d get your ass kicked.
Who said I’m a “duck”, whatever that means, people love me!

I never said this was a bad thing, I think giving the Karen’s pause when then flip out at target is a GOOD thing!