SCOTUS Issues

CPUSA

Who said I’m a “duck”, whatever that means, people love me!

I never said this was a bad thing, I think giving the Karen’s pause when then flip out at target is a GOOD thing!
Nobody here loves you yet, you keep coming back like a herpes outbreak.
You never said it...you just implied it. Maybe now it will give you pause before saying something stupid in public...while still running your mouth on here, from a hidden basement location...what a pussy...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So I'm watching on the news as some woman is distributing green bandanas to the pro abortion crowd.

Being ignorant of the symbolism of the item I go to look it up and see a myriad of references that green bandana is used to display help for mental illness or being a member of the Bay area Crips.

Good choice.

:lmao:

DaSDGuy

Why can't the media actually report the truth? The SCOTUS ruling overturning Roe v Wade and the Dobbs decision did NOT make abortion illegal.

The SCOTUS ruling removed the federal level Constitution protection allowing abortions. A ruling that had no basis in the US Constitution to begin with. Now abortions are still legal in all 50 states UNLESS those states pass a state law against abortion. It is back at the state level, where it belonged all along.

AOC has been saying abortions are now illegal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she is from the state of New York and In New York you can get an abortion for any reason up to 24 weeks of pregnancy (which is 28 weeks from your last period), or later if your health is at risk or your pregnancy will not survive. If she wants to change that in New York she should get the New York Legislature to do her bidding.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Why can't the media actually report the truth? The SCOTUS ruling overturning Roe v Wade and the Dobbs decision did NOT make abortion illegal.

The SCOTUS ruling removed the federal level Constitution protection allowing abortions. A ruling that had no basis in the US Constitution to begin with. Now abortions are still legal in all 50 states UNLESS those states pass a state law against abortion. It is back at the state level, where it belonged all along.

AOC has been saying abortions are now illegal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she is from the state of New York and In New York you can get an abortion for any reason up to 24 weeks of pregnancy (which is 28 weeks from your last period), or later if your health is at risk or your pregnancy will not survive. If she wants to change that in New York she should get the New York Legislature to do her bidding.
Talk like that will not stir up the natives.

herb749

They are trying to rile the masses. It means the Fed will also no longer pay for them.

PJay

Deer Popcorn GIF

5375958abfcfd43e.jpg

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I’m not against abortion myself. I think it’s a terrible choice to make and couldn’t see myself ever making it (not that it could be an issue). I do have an issue with twisting wording to say something that’s not there. What is there is the 10th amendment which says if it’s not spelled out in the constitution it’s reserved for the state to decide.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Now a bunch of companies are going to pay travel costs for their employees to travel for abortions.