SCOTUS Issues

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

And this was always the root of it, the projection is sickening!

What is really telling here about this supposed 10 year old getting pregnant, is who is the impregnator? That is what should be reported as part of the story as well. Who in the hell had intercourse with a 10 year child to get her pregnant to begin with?

seekeroftruth

A lady neighbor of mine stopped by on a separate matter yesterday.... and chat moved to politics and religion... which it always does with this particular friend.

There are a lot of angry women in the USA right now. But one thing we have in common..... we all respect the idea Elaina Bobbit came up with. I wouldn't mind doing a little bobbing myself.

Would SCOTUS prefer a cut?

Look.... if you guys don't want women to have an abortion.... either get fixed or let us bob it for you.... how's that for a compromise.... oh and for the women who blindly went forward against all the other women in the world... how about you only put makeup on one side from now on... you two faced morons.

Oh I don't want to kill them.... I just want the men to be bobbed and the women to flaunt their two faces.....

Ugh.... oh and my neighbor agrees with me... which is uncommonly rare....

Oh and y'all know I'm Pro Life... right?

:coffee:

LightRoasted

If I may ...

A lady neighbor of mine stopped by on a separate matter yesterday.... and chat moved to politics and religion... which it always does with this particular friend.

There are a lot of angry women in the USA right now. But one thing we have in common..... we all respect the idea Elaina Bobbit came up with. I wouldn't mind doing a little bobbing myself.

Would SCOTUS prefer a cut?

Look.... if you guys don't want women to have an abortion.... either get fixed or let us bob it for you.... how's that for a compromise.... oh and for the women who blindly went forward against all the other women in the world... how about you only put makeup on one side from now on... you two faced morons.

Oh I don't want to kill them.... I just want the men to be bobbed and the women to flaunt their two faces.....

Ugh.... oh and my neighbor agrees with me... which is uncommonly rare....

Oh and y'all know I'm Pro Life... right?:coffee:
Why is it that men have to "get fixed"? How about all you women get your tubes tied instead? If women really want control of their bodies, they would do just that. So quit your effing feminist bitching. Wanna be a Lorena Bobbitt, huh? Thank the good Lord your ass is in Arizona now. Good riddance.

Hijinx

Some women are worth avoiding.
Women who have these types of feelings toward men are definitely a part if that group.

The women we are speaking of here are not being raped.
Shouldn't it be assumed that most of them enjoy sex. If they do wouldn't it be wise to protect themselves.

No those women who preach against sex obviously are using it for their own purpose, not for pleasure or for romance or for love. Withhold it all you like lady. If you do not enjoy it I don't want it just so you can lead me around on a leash with it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“The Nightmare Scenario SCOTUS is Plotting For the 2024 Election Takeover” – Fear Mongering Over Upcoming Moore v. Harper Case

Here we go again. The End of Democracy. You know, like when the Supreme Court ruled that abortion rights should be determined through the state electoral process, not by federal courts. And when it declared that the EPA could exercise powers over major issues only if the duly-elected Congress clearly enabled such action in legislation. Such a threat!

Here we go again. The politicians and media that brought you those End of Democracy narratives, and the Russia Collusion hoax, have a new demon to spend the next several months foaming about: Moore v. Harper, which the Supreme Court recently agreed to hear next term.

seekeroftruth

Why is it that men have to "get fixed"? How about all you women get your tubes tied instead? If women really want control of their bodies, they would do just that. So quit your effing feminist bitching. Wanna be a Lorena Bobbitt, huh? Thank the good Lord your ass is in Arizona now. Good riddance.
Two reasons.... first.... a man's surgery can be done in the office.... a woman's surgery requires a hospital surgical team.

Second reason.... men depend on women to take birth control.... which, buy the way, is a mini abortion..... because they're too lazy to put on a condom or they can't find a condom that is small enough for them.... ah ha ha....

Men like you are the ones I would prefer "get fixed" because I don't want that attitude to be reproducing.... ah ha ha....

Oh and out in Arizona... they don't sit around asking where the fireworks will be.... they just load their guns and got outside and shoot..... They may be ignorant out here.... but they are active.... ah ha ha....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Two reasons.... first.... a man's surgery can be done in the office.... a woman's surgery requires a hospital surgical team.

Second reason.... men depend on women to take birth control.... which, buy the way, is a mini abortion..... because they're too lazy to put on a condom or they can't find a condom that is small enough for them.... ah ha ha....

Men like you are the ones I would prefer "get fixed" because I don't want that attitude to be reproducing.... ah ha ha....

Oh and out in Arizona... they don't sit around asking where the fireworks will be.... they just load their guns and got outside and shoot..... They may be ignorant out here.... but they are active.... ah ha ha....

ah ha ha....

or not.

PJay

Happy 4th you all! 🇺🇸
Same to you!

eebac28a1aa45638.jpg