Scrapbook Store

watercolor

yeah yeah
Yeah, we are all closet scrappers. LOL! Ah well.. its all good. But in regards to the comment that I think jeneisen made.. This is a whole different ballgame from the michaels store. They are a chain store and would not offer the extensive scrapping like an actual store devoted to that would. So- she would not have to head the competition on that ...but I think mechanicsville is a good area. And there is alot of people around this area that scrap...who I think would love to do something like that.

michellecrops

scrap addict
Location for Scrappin By The Bay

CowGirlUp said:
Scrappin By the Bay??? Where is Prince Frederick is this store located???

Scrappin By The Bay is located in the shopping center with the Safeway in Prince Frederick, if you are coming from Solomons it is on the left. When you pull into the shopping center it is to the right of the Safeway.

www.scrappinbythebay.com

L

ladylara

michellecrops said:
Scrappin By The Bay is located in the shopping center with the Safeway in Prince Frederick, if you are coming from Solomons it is on the left. When you pull into the shopping center it is to the right of the Safeway.

www.scrappinbythebay.com
the ladies that own and run the store are REALLY nice! since the move i cannot believe how much stuff they have now! just got an email this week about all the new ideas they've come back from vegas with... can't wait to check it out. :coffee: