Scrapbooking Supplies At McKAY's?

Sugarhill

Yes, I went there today, ( Mckays' on Great Mills Road) they have a wonderful scrapbooking, arts & crafts area!!! The have a ton of stuff, good quality things, name brand! This is the best kept secret in town!! Mckay's really needs to advertise, because they sure could give Micheal's a run for their money! Go check it out and let me know how you like it! :howdy:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
They do have a really nice craft area, and I never even knew it existed until recently. They should definitely advertise - most ppl probably think it's strictly grocery store. The $$ section is also very extensive.

morganj614

I have seen the craft section and it is awesome. Plus you can get anything else you need there, food, hardware and your booze :yay:

R

rdonthehd

I love their dollar section and the craft section isn't bad either. They have some doggie scrapbook stuff too I found for Belle's scrapbook. The grocery store seems a bit disorganized to me, though. But it's the closest thing to a "super wal-mart" we have, I guess!

tlspak

Your right, they have had the supplies for a while. I went there to get food one day and saw all the SBing things and spent all my money on it. My family had McDonalds that night! LOL!!!

Sugarhill

tlspak said:
Your right, they have had the supplies for a while. I went there to get food one day and saw all the SBing things and spent all my money on it. My family had McDonalds that night! LOL!!!

You know, Scrappin comes first, food second. :howdy:

H

hborror

Sugarhill said:
Yes, I went there today, ( Mckays' on Great Mills Road) they have a wonderful scrapbooking, arts & crafts area!!! The have a ton of stuff, good quality things, name brand! This is the best kept secret in town!! Mckay's really needs to advertise, because they sure could give Micheal's a run for their money! Go check it out and let me know how you like it! :howdy:

I was very surprised to see that!