Scum from PG, a Cop, arrested in Calvert!

Rt235

I can not believe this has not been posted yet..
More PG scum...this time a Cop...gets arrested in Calvert...for rape!

Police Officer arrested on multiple sex offense charges including rape.

Hope he enjoys his jail time and his new roomies!!!

"On November 05, 2013 Detectives from the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office Served an arrest warrant on John Warhurst for sixteen (16) counts of sex offenses, to include 2nd degree sex offense, conspiracy to commit a sex offense in the 2nd degree, Sex offense involving a minor, sex abuse to a minor, second degree rape, conspiracy to commit rape in the second degree, Assault in the second degree and various 3rd degree sex offenses. These Offenses began in 2008 and have continued throughout that time. Detective Sergeant T. Fridman is the lead investigator in this case.

During this investigation, it was determined that Warhurst is a Prince Georges County Police Officer. After contacting Prince Georges County Officials within the Police Department they assisted were transparent and were cooperative in our efforts to get resolution to this arrest.

Warhurst is being held on a $100,000. Bond."

Last edited:

PrepH4U

News 4 said the victim was a relative of the wife. She was named as a co-conspirator but has not been charged yet. What a lovely pair of azzholes!

Wrkn4livn

More PC scum...this time a Cop...gets arrested in Calvert...

"On November 05, 2013 Detectives from the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office Served an arrest warrant on John Warhurst for sixteen (16) counts of sex offenses, to include 2nd degree sex offense, conspiracy to commit a sex offense in the 2nd degree, Sex offense involving a minor, sex abuse to a minor, second degree rape, conspiracy to commit rape in the second degree, Assault in the second degree and various 3rd degree sex offenses. These Offenses began in 2008 and have continued throughout that time. Detective Sergeant T. Fridman is the lead investigator in this case.

During this investigation, it was determined that Warhurst is a Prince Georges County Police Officer. After contacting Prince Georges County Officials within the Police Department they assisted were transparent and were cooperative in our efforts to get resolution to this arrest.

A lot of cops feel a certain amount of entitlement. It's a real bad habit.

calvcopf

Scum

You can never trust anyone alone with your kids. Hope this POS serves a LONG prison sentence.
May he rot in hell.

Hank

my war
Not saying in any way that the victim or parents are to blame. Just saying that you can never trust anyone alone with your kids. Hope this POS serves a LONG prison sentence.
May he rot in hell.

Like someone said in one of the comments on the story.... Put him in general population and save the taxpayers some money.

protectmd

And now theres silence from the usual police defenders and activists types that will sit there and scratch their heads in wonder of how this could have happened?

Where did the breakdown of the system occur?

How will this be prevented from happening again?

I'll be waiting for all of the defenders and hecklers to come out in defense of this one... Im sure its coming... as it usually is like always in the Current Events forum.

Hank

my war
And now theres silence from the usual police defenders and activists types that will sit there and scratch their heads in wonder of how this could have happened?

I'll be waiting for all of the defenders and hecklers to come out in defense of this one... Im sure its coming... as it usually is like always in the Current Events forum.

These sickos are everywhere in every profession....

dan0623_2000

Bad Cop

$100,000 bond ain't crap. He is probably already out and retaining the srvices of a good mouth piece who will claim he is suffering from the stress of being a police officer. It will be plea bargained down. I will be surprised of he actually serves any jail time. God I hope I am proven wrong in this case.

itsrequired

Who would defend any sort of action like this? Are you sick?

itsrequired

$100,000 bond ain't crap. He is probably already out and retaining the srvices of a good mouth piece who will claim he is suffering from the stress of being a police officer. It will be plea bargained down. I will be surprised of he actually serves any jail time. God I hope I am proven wrong in this case.

I hope you are wrong too. From what I understand the case is solid. I don't think the court will have a fond view of this pos. Although a first offense, it's a grevious offense and I don't think he will and should be treated harshly. Not only did he do something horrific, his crime is amplified because he broke the public trust. IMO he should get the maximum penalty and the guidlines should be completely ignored.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
This guy, like other sex offender scum, need to have his nuts cut off and fed to him. Then he needs to die slowly and painfully.

bilbur

More PG scum...this time a Cop...gets arrested in Calvert...for rape!

Update

frequentflier

happy to be living
News 4 said the victim was a relative of the wife. She was named as a co-conspirator but has not been charged yet. What a lovely pair of azzholes!

According to this morning's Calvert Recorder, the wife has been charged as well.
Both were released after posting $100,000 bond ea.

protectmd

Im sure they will let him retire and collect a nice check just like they did for Jack Johnson. Its PG County! Would you expect anything less? Maybe he can get hired by Anne Arundel since someone said he's buddies with their Chief?

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
According to this morning's Calvert Recorder, the wife has been charged as well.
Both were released after posting $100,000 bond ea.

Revolving door justice. :whistle: While out on bail maybe we'll get lucky and they'll drive off somewhere and end thier lives. Save us tax payers court and prison costs. :popcorn: