Seamstress Recommendations

kellycutie09

After much searching, we finally found a prom dress for my daughter at a reasonable price. But, it is a little low cut and I would like to find a seamstress in La Plata/Waldorf area to add a matching or sheer panel to the bodice.

This is the dress:

Onyx Nite Style# 633767 from Mark Henry Fashions

Thanks.

My sister and I met a seamstress down at Wildewood in California, MD. My sister and I needed some alterations on our gowns (my sister is the bride). The seamstress' name is Alexandra and you can visit her website at Exquisite Gowns--Gown Alterations, Custom-Made Dresses, Discount Couture-Quality Wedding Gowns, Bridesmaid Dresses. I'm not quite sure how far she is from La Plata or Waldorf, but she does custom made gowns as well. Good Luck!! :)

itsbob

I bowl overhand
After much searching, we finally found a prom dress for my daughter at a reasonable price. But, it is a little low cut and I would like to find a seamstress in La Plata/Waldorf area to add a matching or sheer panel to the bodice.

This is the dress:

Onyx Nite Style# 633767 from Mark Henry Fashions

Thanks.

Why a seamstress, just have her wear a t-shirt underneath it.. trust me, kids are cool, they'll understand and not make fun of her.