Seamstress

Seamaid

Does anyone know of a good seamstress in the tri-county area that you could recommend? I am in a wedding and need a bridesmaid dress altered.
Thanks in advance!

thequizmaster

Seamaid said:
Does anyone know of a good seamstress in the tri-county area that you could recommend? I am in a wedding and need a bridesmaid dress altered.
Thanks in advance!

It is my understanding that there is an excellent seamstress located in the new Food Lion Shopping Center in Lusby. I believe she is in one of the few store fronts between Moes and Food Lion. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. This information was just passed onto me from my Mother-In-Law.

Seamaid

Thanks!

thequizmaster said:
It is my understanding that there is an excellent seamstress located in the new Food Lion Shopping Center in Lusby. I believe she is in one of the few store fronts between Moes and Food Lion. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. This information was just passed onto me from my Mother-In-Law.

Seamaid said:
Thanks in advance!

The lady that did two of my bridesmaids' dresses and my wedding gown lives in Lusby. She works out of her home and her work is excellent. I highly recommend her. I'll send you her info in a p.m.

Oops, you don't accept pm's, I guess.

Seamaid

I know her, Peg right? She is excellent. I called her and she is booked.

I hate to ask this, what is a pm?

Speedy70 said:
The lady that did two of my bridesmaids' dresses and my wedding gown lives in Lusby. She works out of her home and her work is excellent. I highly recommend her. I'll send you her info in a p.m.

Oops, you don't accept pm's, I guess.

Seamaid said:
I know her, Peg right? She is excellent. I called her and she is booked.

I hate to ask this, what is a pm?

You're right, it's Peg! It doesn't surprise me that she's booked, she's fantastic.

pm= private message. I guess you have it turned off along with karma.

Seamaid

I was going to call the place that I got the dress and see if they have a list of referrals, that is how I got Pam's information a long time ago.
I'll look into pm and karma and turn it on. Thanks again!

Speedy70 said:
You're right, it's Peg! It doesn't surprise me that she's booked, she's fantastic.

pm= private message. I guess you have it turned off along with karma.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I'm going to Rose at a Stich in Time today; she works out of her house in Callaway. Has anyone ever had any work done by her? She was recommended by the bridal shop in San Souci....