Searching for my Daddy, Mr. Guenter Neubert

E

Evelyn

Please help me to find out where my Daddy is. I'm searching since 20 years.

Thanks,
Evelyn Neubert from Germany

Attachments

• MissingReportGuenterNeubert.pdf
    113 KB · Views: 227

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Funny, he looks a little bit like my dad. And he was born one week before my dad. :tap:

NP ... I think Fast Eddie's got some 'splaining to do! :really:

B

Bronwyn

Evelyn said:
Please help me to find out where my Daddy is. I'm searching since 20 years.

Thanks,
Evelyn Neubert from Germany

Walter and Dorothy Blottenberger sold their home in Glen Burnie Aug 31, 2004. They moved to Towson, MD.
When was your fathers car accident?

Last edited by a moderator:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
crabcake said:
Funny, he looks a little bit like my dad. And he was born one week before my dad. :tap:

NP ... I think Fast Eddie's got some 'splaining to do! :really:

Do you have a sister named Missy?

E

Evelyn

Bronwyn said:
Walter and Dorothy Blottenberger sold their home in Glen Burnie Aug 31, 2004. They moved to Towson, MD.
Mrs. Dorothea Blottenberger died in July 2004 - cause of death is unavailable.Her Husband died years before. The son of Mr. and Mrs. Blottenberger had sold this House to Mr. Yeager and Mrs. Bishop.

E

Evelyn

Bronwyn said:
The Car accident was 2002 maybe 2003. I don't know real date. Mr. Aviado (the doctor) won't give me informations and won't send me the open invoice.

B

Bronwyn

Evelyn said:
Mrs. Dorothea Blottenberger died in July 2004 - cause of death is unavailable.Her Husband died years before. The son of Mr. and Mrs. Blottenberger had sold this House to Mr. Yeager and Mrs. Bishop.
Walter and Dorothy must have a son named Walter then. I found a Walter Blottenberger living in Towson, Md.