NASCAR Season Finale 500 , Sunday 8 November 3PM @ Phoenix Raceway

homedepot20

With ETA heading toward Florida this WE , moving the final race to Phoenix, Arizona was a stroke of Genius on NASCAR

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Go back to the last race at New Hampshire and the last race at Richmond. Those two races hold the key to the 2020 Championship.

OldHillcrestGuy

Folks I no nothing about NASCAR, but I saw last week that there was a T Hill in the truck race and then a T Hill in the Xfinity race and then I know he races on Sunday is that the same T Hilll in the truck race as the T Hill in the 66 car on Sundays. Oh by the way if I don't win tomorrow my lawyers will be contacting you Homie, I want a recount.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Folks I no nothing about NASCAR, but I saw last week that there was a T Hill in the truck race and then a T Hill in the Xfinity race and then I know he races on Sunday is that the same T Hilll in the truck race as the T Hill in the 66 car on Sundays. Oh by the way if I don't win tomorrow my lawyers will be contacting you Homie, I want a recount.
If he ever gets in top tier equipment he'll start getting wins. God knows he has plenty of seat time.

homedepot20

Championship Sunday
Best of luck to Both OldHillcrestGuy and Monello . OHCG has a lead but if Hamlin comes in 2nd and some other drivers fall Monello way , WHO KNOWS .πŸ€” Both have Harvick to WIN
WHOM ever is this Years "Champion" Congrats :buddies:
I'll be pulling for Denny Hamlin to keep.the NASCAR πŸ† Trophy in the JGR showcase. πŸ€—

homedepot20

Chase Elliott WINS Race and NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIP πŸ†
His 1st.
OLDHILLCRESTGUY Wins his 4th SOMD Fantasy NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIP πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Congrats to Both :buddies:

homedepot20

Phoenix RESULTS
ELLIOTT
Keselowski
Logano
Hamlin
Johnson
FINAL SOMD FANTASY NASCAR POINT STANDING
OLDHILLCRESTGUY 118+2=120 ●CHAMPION●
Monello WP 113+2=115
OldHillcrestGuy 3Time 101+7=108
Homedepot20 100+2=102
Monello SP 100+2=102
Calvcopf 85+2=87
HD/Stewart Haas 80+4=84
Yooper 80+3=83
Stgislander SP2 55+1=56
Stgislander SP1 48+1=49
Next Race , Sunday 14 February 2021 @ DAYTONA

OldHillcrestGuy

First of all I would like to thank everyone who made this championship possible , especially my sponsors, my pit crew, my family and everyone else. Im only 3 behind Jimmy, Dale Sr, and Richard.

If I had another week or two I could have caught Monello for 2nd place. At least I passed you Homie for 3rd place.

I do want to thank Homie for being the one to take over this fantasy league and keeping our points in order every week.

homedepot20

First of all I would like to thank everyone who made this championship possible , especially my sponsors, my pit crew, my family and everyone else. Im only 3 behind Jimmy, Dale Sr, and Richard.

If I had another week or two I could have caught Monello for 2nd place. At least I passed you Homie for 3rd place.

I do want to thank Homie for being the one to take over this fantasy league and keeping our points in order every week.
1- Richard Petty is first Name ALWAYS in front of Darth Johnson & Dale Sr.
2- Kyle Busch destroyed any chance of me having a good Point Season
3- Monello seemed to GIVE UP
4- Congrats on your 4th "CHAMPIONSHIP "πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Next year I'm guessing your changing One of your teams to OldHillcrestGuy 4 Time . :whistle:

homedepot20

I went ahead and Reserved Dennys Restaurant on 235 in Hollywood for your Banquet. DECEMBER 5th. Same night as NASCAR BANQUET. LIVE FEED
Menu includes Hard Shell Crabs , Spiced Shrimp, NC Barbecue, St Mary's Stuffed Ham corn on Cobb, Pecan Pie, Smith Island 9 layer cake,
ALL THE BOOZE ANYONE CAN DRINK
STRIP TEASE DANCERS πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

homedepot20

I went ahead and Reserved Dennys Restaurant on 235 in Hollywood for your Banquet. DECEMBER 5th. Same night as NASCAR BANQUET. LIVE FEED
Menu includes Hard Shell Crabs , Spiced Shrimp, NC Barbecue, St Mary's Stuffed Ham corn on Cobb, Pecan Pie, Smith Island 9 layer cake,
ALL THE BOOZE ANYONE CAN DRINK
STRIP TEASE DANCERS πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sorry , Guys . Brian France found out about ALL YOU CAN DRINK and wants to Personally give OldHillcrestGuy his 4th Trophy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

homedepot20

Dont know what happen to Denny and the other JGR cars during Race :sshrug:
Same as most of the other races this year, just didnt have anything 😫😫😫