-BMW M3
-Corvette
-Ferrari 430
-Dodge Viper
-Porsche 911
-Ford GT Mk 7
-Asron Martin
-Panoz Esperante

The Audi and Peugeot battle should be interesting. Neat to see diesel race cars. I like the ALMS because it has a very interesting mix, and the technology of the cars is second to none.
The Audi R15 is amazingly fast!

Go Lizards!

glhs837

Power with Control
Channel? youd think Speed, perhaps, but Id hate to make an assumption that they might show racing that involved right turns too:lmao:

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
Yeah, SPEED is actually showing 10 hours of it, with a brief interruption by NASCRAP.
The coverage starts at 10am, race starts at 10:30am
I wish I was there to see it live.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Yeah, SPEED is actually showing 10 hours of it, with a brief interruption by NASCRAP.
The coverage starts at 10am, race starts at 10:30am
I wish I was there to see it live.

I hated the Irwindale Toyota Showdown that they aired 10 hours of coverage for -- the Daytona Grand-Am race was so much better.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

I'm pissed SPEED cut half the ARCA Series races so they could air a NASCAR game show, talk show and stupid-azz lowrider shows. :smack:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

It was so much better back when it used to be Speedvision.

Yes it was.

MavTV (which we don't get around here) and Versus air more live racing coverage than SPEED does now because SPEED airs all this stupid "Pimp My Ride" crap.

I wish they'd go back to airing all racing all the time. I don't GAF if it's SCCA or ARCA or ASA Late Models or ALMS... Their reality TV shows suck.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
The Peugeot and Audi diesels are fighting for the lead
Damn :yikes: those things are fast
They're passing the GTs like they're sitting still

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
Yeah, they are awesome!
Quickest closed wheel race cars in the world.

I am watching online now, via SPEED website.
NASCRAP is on SPEED for now, but when Sebring comes back on tv, will be on all the way to the end.

Last edited:
B

Beaver-Cleaver

Got it on now. :yay:

Aps, these races are amazing in person. :yay:

Michael Delaney, are you going to New Jersey for Grand-Am or are you going to the vintage sports car endurance race at Summit Point?

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
The pneumatic jacking system is contained in the car and an external air hose is connected to provide air pressure to the pneumatic system.

I am headed to NJMP for the Grand Am race. Actually I plan to go on Saturday to watch the SPEED Touring & GT race, skipping Sundays Prototype race. Seeing the prototype and Koni cars qualify is enough for me, and I favor watching SPEED GT.

I'm so confused. How do the P1 cars get lifted to swap tires in the pit area?

Last edited: