Second Hope Rescue At Petco Sat. Jan. 9

navigator

SECOND HOPE RESCUE will be at PETCO in California, MD this Saturday, Jan. 9 from 11am to 3pm. Come by and meet the awesome dogs and cats that are looking for homes. For more information or to find out if a specific animal will be at the event, please call 240-925-0628 or email lora@secondhoperescue.org.

Dogs scheduled to attend are:

Porter, Sarge, Odin, Cooper, and Beezle

Attachments

• Porter.jpg
    Porter.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Sarge.jpg
    Sarge.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 88
  • OdinNewDooGood.jpg
    OdinNewDooGood.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Cooper.jpg
    Cooper.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 98
  • Beezle 2.jpg
    Beezle 2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 101

navigator

More SECOND HOPE RESCUE dogs at Petco:

Cannon, Pebbles, Tinkerbell, Jax, Patches!

Attachments

• Patches 3.jpg
    Patches 3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 115
  • Jax 2.jpg
    Jax 2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Tink 2.jpg
    Tink 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Pebbles 4.jpg
    Pebbles 4.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Cannon head 2.jpg
    Cannon head 2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 90

navigator

More SECOND HOPE RESCUE dogs at Peco:

Two new arrivals, Jazzabell and Jessamine!

Attachments

• Bella Min Pin.jpg
    Bella Min Pin.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 112
  • Jessie Min Pin.jpg
    Jessie Min Pin.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 91
J

jp2854

porter looks like a lhasa apso (sp). that is what i think the breed is or a shih tzu

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Porter isn't around cats in this foster home and we don't know his background. We can always test him if that's an issue.

Hmm I am working on SO.. will the foster parent be at the event? Shih tzus are notoriously hard to housebreak...and can be "bossy" ...I would like to ask some questions of course..then get SO to agree..:killingme He wants a pit..not sure hes gonna like the idea of walking a Shih tzu around...

DosGattos

Porter is a great little guy!! He was a lot of fun at Petco when we were doing Santa pictures. Timmy/snarf will also be at Petco.

Sigrun

SECOND HOPE RESCUE will be at PETCO in California, MD this Saturday, Jan. 9 from 11am to 3pm. Come by and meet the awesome dogs and cats that are looking for homes. For more information or to find out if a specific animal will be at the event, please call 240-925-0628 or email lora@secondhoperescue.org.

Dogs scheduled to attend are:

Porter, Sarge, Odin, Cooper, and Beezle

Is Gracie still available?

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Is Gracie still available?

Gracie is still available but doesn't come to Petco as the store is too small and she is only so/so w/other animals and since she is a guardian breed she is also not good with a lot of strange people staring at her and wanting to get in her face - she also will require an experienced home (w/other guardian breeds of dogs)

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Hmm I am working on SO.. will the foster parent be at the event? Shih tzus are notoriously hard to housebreak...and can be "bossy" ...I would like to ask some questions of course..then get SO to agree..:killingme He wants a pit..not sure hes gonna like the idea of walking a Shih tzu around...

He only hiked his leg the first day he came in the house although he does like to run by the other dog's in their crates on his way in and out of the house. He runs now w/a senior lab and Odin (poodle/beagle) when he is outside pottying. Odin is dog selective and they seem to get along pretty well, although Porter wants to play more than Odin does but he backs off when Odin tells him to.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Fawn will also be at Petco - My name is Fawn and I’m a “young” 8 years old, after all, us Chihuahua’s can live up into our teens in the right home! I get along with other dogs but prefer not to live w/very large ones and I’m also an “equal opportunity” type of dog (although I will need time to warm up), I love men and women as well as well behaved kids (but I don’t want to live with children under the age of 10, only due to my own age!). I can’t live with cats, one of them decided to show me she was the boss and now I believe “I” have to make the first move, so to be fair to all the cats out there, I don’t want to live with them!

Attachments

• Fawn8yrChi.jpg
    Fawn8yrChi.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 58