Second Stripper Raising Eyebrows

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Pandora said:
Ya think? :jet:

I thought that all along. :lol:

Me too, but I was trying to not be judgemental ... now that she's pretty much come out and said it herself, I have no problem calling her an ugly-ass opportunist. If the other stripper looks anything like her, those boys deserve a refund. :ohwell:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Also Thursday, 5W Public Relations, a New York firm that specializes in "crisis communication," distributed an e-mail signed "The 2nd Dancer," and Roberts confirmed she sent it after learning the AP knew her identity.

"I've found myself in the center of one of the biggest stories in the country," she wrote. "I'm worried about letting this opportunity pass me by without making the best of it and was wondering if you had any advice as to how to spin this to my advantage."

:killingme

"If the boys are innocent, sorry fellas," she said. "Sorry you had to go through this."

But unlike her and the other dancer, she said, they have money to hire the best attorneys.

translation: Oh, I didn't think anything happened at first but now that I realized what a gold mine this story is those rich little white boys can suck it up and if they are innocent, no biggie... I got me a pay day coming.

"Don't forget that they called me a damn ######," she said. "She (the accuser) was passed out in the car. She doesn't know what she was called. I was called that. I can never forget that."

finish of translation: and I am completely justified in any action no matter whether they are innocent or not because some drunk, immature, jackoff used the naughty n word which also happens to be said over and over again in some of the rap music I dance to.