Seeking An OB/GYN In Calvert Or Charles...

lepgirl

Well, unfortunately I was not able to see Dr. Alonzo in Calvert as I was hoping...She's not currently taking any new patients.
I'd really like to find someone in Calvert or even Charles County...I'm not really wanting to deliver at St. Mary's again so hopefully someone here can make other recommendations...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Well, unfortunately I was not able to see Dr. Alonzo in Calvert as I was hoping...She's not currently taking any new patients.
I'd really like to find someone in Calvert or even Charles County...I'm not really wanting to deliver at St. Mary's again so hopefully someone here can make other recommendations...

Have you tried Dr. Ali in Waldorf. He's on 925 across from what I think is still that big music store. He was my GYN for a very long time, he's awesome.

LazySmurfette

Did you ask about the other Drs in the same practice? I use Dr. Tiralla and love him!!! I had a high risk pregnancy and he put a lot of my worries at ease. Other than that I am not sure who else is out there as I have been with him for about 10 years. Sorry!

betty99

Did you ask about the other Drs in the same practice? I use Dr. Tiralla and love him!!! I had a high risk pregnancy and he put a lot of my worries at ease. Other than that I am not sure who else is out there as I have been with him for about 10 years. Sorry!

Dr. T is amazing, very thorough and will take his time to talk and answer questions.

LazySmurfette

Dr. T is amazing, very thorough and will take his time to talk and answer questions.

That is why I will stick with him until he retires. I had twins and didn't gain all the weight I should have but he took every caution imaginable, sometimes irritated the crap out of me, but he is the doc not me so I did as I was told. I LOVE the office staff too. Di is amazing!

lepgirl

That is why I will stick with him until he retires. I had twins and didn't gain all the weight I should have but he took every caution imaginable, sometimes irritated the crap out of me, but he is the doc not me so I did as I was told. I LOVE the office staff too. Di is amazing!

I scheduled an appointment with this doctor today. I'm hoping I will be pleased!