Seeking Before and After care. James Craik

deannette1

My DD will be attending Kindergarten in the fall and now I need to find before and after care. Since she will not be able to stay at her current school I'm looking for some daycare options.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
My DD will be attending Kindergarten in the fall and now I need to find before and after care. Since she will not be able to stay at her current school I'm looking for some daycare options.

Should we know what DD is? Dysfunctional Daughter? Might help to spell it out since mind reading on a public forum is rare. Just my opinion.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
I always thought it was Dear or Darling.

I honestly don't know. Many D's passed thru my thoughts, but none seemed relevant with so little data. Just thought it might be appropriate sometimes to spell things out instead of causing much confusion.

deannette1

Well because of the topic I didn't think I needed to spell it out. But since u asked it was darling daughter. Either way you were no help to the question so why comment at all. Jmo. (Just my opinion:whistle: )

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Well because of the topic I didn't think I needed to spell it out. But since u asked it was darling daughter. Either way you were no help to the question so why comment at all. Jmo. (Just my opinion:whistle: )
Because they can. Like water of a ducks back. Move on with your agenda and don't let the trolls stop you.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Who is James Craik?

It may also help with a general area in which you are looking in.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell

To reply, it is YFIR that made the AYFS won't find your BSATTC. Clearer now? I have a few more suggestions, but IDGARA.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
Certainly not you PooPoo.... HAGDDH....

Ever wonder why someone has 7k posts, a majority are posts of an unstable troll with which appears of a single digit IQ and the posts with zero replies. But they post such ignorance like above. Got a mirror D#tch?

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Ever wonder why someone has 7k posts, a majority are posts of an unstable troll with which appears of a single digit IQ and the posts with zero replies. But they post such ignorance like above. Got a mirror D#tch?
Nice try fool. Don't like someone calling you out for being an idiot? There was no reason for you to say anything to the OP because you never had any intentions of assisting her. Now go blow your nose little person.

slowlane

I'm ROTFL at all these comments.

Seriously, Deanette, maybe some with the following organization, could advise you (click here).

MOMS Club® of La Plata, MD - Home

You have to remember, probably over half the people on this forum live in St. Mary's County, so haven't heard of James Craik. Some trivia: the school was named after George Washington's doctor, who was also partly responsible for bleeding him to death, after George went out and caught cold.

Last edited:

deannette1

Thanks. I will try there. You know I was always told that there were a lot of a--holes on here. I guess what I heard was right. For those of you that did give helpful advice Thanks again!!!!