Seeking "Darlene"

~Gunslinger

Was just hoping that perhaps somebody could help me get in contact with somebody...(I'm not a stalker honest...*LOL*)

Last Sunday at the Food lion in California (By K-Mart) around 11AM I happened to speak with a sweet woman named Darlene as we were shopping...she drove a green SUV type mini-van and said she was single..I told her I hoped to see her around and she agreed...I know...I was an idiot to not get her phone number but if anybody knows her please ask her contact me at aremnl@olg.com

Thanks

sunflower

Loving My Life...
~Gunslinger said:
Was just hoping that perhaps somebody could help me get in contact with somebody...(I'm not a stalker honest...*LOL*)

Last Sunday at the Food lion in California (By K-Mart) around 11AM I happened to speak with a sweet woman named Darlene as we were shopping...she drove a green SUV type mini-van and said she was single..I told her I hoped to see her around and she agreed...I know...I was an idiot to not get her phone number but if anybody knows her please ask her contact me at aremnl@olg.com

Thanks

Maybe she was just being nice. And needed to go. :shrug:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
~Gunslinger said:

Thanks

You should run her tag number. :flowers:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
julz20684 said:
How do you run someone's tag number, I need to track someone down.
MVA used to do it for $5. Think they quit doing it and making it easy for you stalkers.