Seen at a Rest Stop

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
...in Tennessee on Route 40...

20220422_094257.jpg

rio

Years ago, back when some rest areas still had out houses my brother (about 9) came out from using the bathroom all excited telling us he was going to be a fireman when he grew up. My mom asked him where this idea suddenly came from. My brother took her in and showed her where it was written on the wall "if you can pee above this line the fire department needs you", and then showed her his pee line well above the mark!

Funny thing is, he really is a career fireman/paramedic today. I, however, did not make the cut.

rio

I guess other body parts are acceptable?
Well, the way some of those automatic flushers go off 20 times while you pee I can't help that some body parts get washed. But absolutely the foot washing must end!!

UglyBear

The first thing I do when I hit a rest stop is flop my junk up on the sink and wash it. Doesn't everybody?! :sshrug:
I, for one, applaud your dedication to junk hygiene!!! So many people around lack it.

And, let’s not forget the flip side of that issue…
1650756653471.gif

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Well, the way some of those automatic flushers go off 20 times while you pee I can't help that some body parts get washed. But absolutely the foot washing must end!!
Vraiblonde told me years ago that pee keeps you from getting athletes foot, maybe it’s medicinal foot washing.