Self-inflicted wounds trigger my schadenfreude

Hank

my war
Couple of years back in this forum as accusations were tossed at me, I met the criteria of the forum for being a racist.
That is I stated my opinions on racist issues.
If you have noticed---which I doubt---the criteria here has changed.

Back then any post criticizing blacks or Obama in any way was considered racist.
Today others are starting to wake up and see who the real racists are..
Now I did not wake up the people who see the actions of BLM and ANTIFA those organizations, Obama, and Oprah outed themselves.
And like I said I am not near as racist as my protaganists.

I suppose there are levels of racism as there are levels of so many things.
On a level of one to 10 with maxine waters and the Moochj being 10 and the Bishop Fulton J. Sheen being a 0ne I would say I am probably a 5.

Nah. You straight up said you were a racist. No criteria needed. And there are no levels, you either are or aren't. Ya big dummeh.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Nah. You straight up said you were a racist. No criteria needed. And there are no levels, you either are or aren't. Ya big dummeh.
Ok I believe you in either you are or you aren’t, but the question lies in who’s opinion matters. Do you go with other peoples opinion that you’re racist or your own opinion. If you go by other peoples opinion, whose? Does it have to be someone’s opinion that matters to you or someone who has made a name for themselves in some way.

CPUSA

We've warched NewsMax a couple times. Way too right leaning.

I really just want the news.

There was a fire today.
The sun came up.
Billionaire was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Let me draw my own conclusions. Newsy is our current go to.
I started watching Newsmax and thought the same...

We don't get much, if any international News anymore...a little, but not very much
We don't hear much about the wildfires in Cali....

We don't even get many feel good stories...it's all politics and that's it

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I watch NHK news on PBS. They cover more international news in 5 minutes than any other station, although much of it is Covid related right now.

Hijinx

Ok I believe you in either you are or you aren’t, but the question lies in who’s opinion matters. Do you go with other peoples opinion that you’re racist or your own opinion. If you go by other peoples opinion, whose? Does it have to be someone’s opinion that matters to you or someone who has made a name for themselves in some way.

It's your own opinion that matters.
But you should not spend a lot of time giving it attention.
Those who do not like you for your opinions or thoughts would probably not like you anyway.
Be with people of similar thought and opinions, but respect others with varying opinions.
You don't have to like them either.