Self-inflicted wounds trigger my schadenfreude

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
FNC is tanking hard and good for them. One would think that to mean their "competitors" (or as I like to call them, "co-conspirators") ratings would be rising, but that is not the case.

CNN/MSNBC/etc aren't gaining viewers - Fox is merely losing viewers. People like you and me aren't going over the the bot shows, we're just turning off Fox. The very difficult to get Newsmax TV is seeing a surge in viewership, but it doesn't account for all the Fox hemorrhage because Newsmax isn't that widely available.

And I must admit, I enjoy my days much better without seeing Juan Williams' face and watching his co-stars be polite when he spews insanity, belittles crime victims, and flat out lies. I don't miss any of those corporate shills and could kick my own ass for thinking Bret Baier was uncompromised.

I probably owe Tucker Carlson an apology, though, because I scowled at him when he challenged Sidney Powell, but it's turning out that he was right - she's a lot of hot air.

Maybe the goal was to **** up the news so much that the People would become frustrated and turn it off. If so, it worked.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I watch Newsmax and OANN via several channels (I think one of them is PlutoTV) on my Roku.

Other than the GG show on Saturday evenings (and very occasionally TC and LI during the week) I've dumped Fox. Yup, even "The Five."

--- End of line (MCP)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I still watch the five. (mostly waiting for Greg to walk over and jack-slap Juan out of his stool)

Watch the weekly GG show and that's it.

Spending a lot more time on the online sources. Havent' watched Newsmax yet.

herb749

FNC is tanking hard and good for them. One would think that to mean their "competitors" (or as I like to call them, "co-conspirators") ratings would be rising, but that is not the case.

CNN/MSNBC/etc aren't gaining viewers - Fox is merely losing viewers. People like you and me aren't going over the the bot shows, we're just turning off Fox. The very difficult to get Newsmax TV is seeing a surge in viewership, but it doesn't account for all the Fox hemorrhage because Newsmax isn't that widely available.

And I must admit, I enjoy my days much better without seeing Juan Williams' face and watching his co-stars be polite when he spews insanity, belittles crime victims, and flat out lies. I don't miss any of those corporate shills and could kick my own ass for thinking Bret Baier was uncompromised.

I probably owe Tucker Carlson an apology, though, because I scowled at him when he challenged Sidney Powell, but it's turning out that he was right - she's a lot of hot air.

Maybe the goal was to **** up the news so much that the People would become frustrated and turn it off. If so, it worked.

Fox will back on top once Biden is sworn in. I give him until the day after to say something dumb. Fox will have to while the others will treat him like they did covering up for FDR & JFK.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
We've warched NewsMax a couple times. Way too right leaning.

I really just want the news.

There was a fire today.
The sun came up.
Billionaire was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Let me draw my own conclusions. Newsy is our current go to.

Grumpy

All the news online orgs are going for clicks, over the past 10 years I have seen so many out-n-out false headlines on both sides of the aisle. If I don't see a speech or a comment live, I don't have faith in any of the media to report it as is without their cosmic reading between the lines.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I can't get OAN on Comcast. I've watched in on KlowdTV, but it's cumbersome to get on my TV, although I can listen to it while on my laptop.

PJay

See, I reflexively am embarrassed that he's on our team, and then I look at pretty much every single Democrat on Twitter and am like.....yeah, Randy, we good.

🤜🤛

Was unaware he supports Trump. Just read his tweets and learned he does ..wow.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Juancho can't possibly believe the stupidity he spews. It's impossible to defend the indefensible. He was fired from (NPR?) for racist statements he said about moslems. Tarloff, Fowler and Barff really are as stupid as they portray. :(

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They thought his comment was racist because that's what they do - think things are racist - and you'd think having been on the receiving end of this witchy hunty sort of thing he wouldn't engage in it himself. But there he is killing it.
He'd rather be one of the witch-hunters than one of the witches.

WingsOfGold

They thought his comment was racist because that's what they do - think things are racist - and you'd think having been on the receiving end of this witchy hunty sort of thing he wouldn't engage in it himself. But there he is killing it.
The overused word means nothing anymore, they killed it and should be eliminated from Webster's.

Hijinx

Am I racist? I don't think so, but it has been said.
If I am racist, I am not anywhere as close to being a racist as maxine waters, Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, Hussein Obama and his significant other.
People who make accusations of racism are most times more racist than those they accuse.
The word means nothing to me.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If I am racist, I am not anywhere as close to being a racist as maxine waters, Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, Hussein Obama and his significant other.
People who make accusations of racism are most times more racist than those they accuse.

Labeling is the trend of the day. The one thing is does is give the accuser a sense of power over the accused. The scary part is that we have a media and members of our government that promote this propaganda. They legitimize BLM. And through this, they are effective in ruining lives through these labels. While these words lose their meaning for their overuse, their use has become an effective tool in shutting up their opposition.

Hank

my war
Dude. Couple years back you admitted being racist.

Hijinx

Dude. Couple years back you admitted being racist.

Couple of years back in this forum as accusations were tossed at me, I met the criteria of the forum for being a racist.
That is I stated my opinions on racist issues.
If you have noticed---which I doubt---the criteria here has changed.

Back then any post criticizing blacks or Obama in any way was considered racist.
Today others are starting to wake up and see who the real racists are..
Now I did not wake up the people who see the actions of BLM and ANTIFA those organizations, Obama, and Oprah outed themselves.
And like I said I am not near as racist as my protaganists.

I suppose there are levels of racism as there are levels of so many things.
On a level of one to 10 with maxine waters and the Moochj being 10 and the Bishop Fulton J. Sheen being a 0ne I would say I am probably a 5.