Self Tanners

Kittykat33

Why me??
Do you want a self tanner or something to help with tanning and cellulite? I have been using the Bare Minerals self tanner and I LOVE IT!!!!

craberta

Be carefull of what you use. If you are pale, your skin will show whatever orange tint. Maybe use it just one time a week. I use neutrogena, but I am sort of beige yellow, that color we Mexicans become when we don't get any sun. Deep tissue massage helps keep cellulite away. I have a pare of sunglasses that for some reason, I can spot the orange fake tanns, They look like oomploompas.

Kittykat33

Why me??
Thats why I LOVE the Bare Minerals, it doesn't make you orange and NO streaks!! It is perfect. Oh and it is also tinted so you can see if you missed a spot or not.

doubtfull24

I have pale white skin and I have been using jergens natural glow medium to get a fake tan and love it ! It doesn't make you orange and it doesn't look like I have a fake tan and it smells like cocoa butter. You do have to watch how much you use on your knees and elbows and also wash your hands after your done applying. I don't have to worry about my hands though because I have my BF put the lotion on me. I have a slipped disk in my lower back so it's hard for me to put it on.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
While in water therapy/physical therapy, I purchased a set of Dove (I believe) Energy Glow Body Wash & Lotion toiletries for my gym bag. It was on sale, whatever. I had no idea that it had self-tanners in it until I noticed my legs enhancing with color! :lol: Sure enough, after reading the label more closely, I (luckily) purchased a medium glow lotion.

It never ran or looked orange, and I was truly surprised! :yay::yay:

I also know that the B&BW tanning supplies have been getting good reviews. :yay:

Hope this helps!

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I went to Topus Tanning in Waldorf on Friday and I had the sunless tanning spray. It looks really nice. Not dark, just natural. They have 30 jests that spray for about 3 seconds. I have researched and other spray tanning places only use 10-15 jets so your tan could be streaky, because by the time you are finished rubbing everything around most of the places start to dry. I usually do the tanning bed thing, but as I get older, I am hesitant. I am always pasty, I burn really easy. My sister is always tan she has the olive skin, I have the ghost skin. They are running a special now - 3 sessions for $44.00. Which is great because there prices are $22.00 for each session.

Geek

I went to Topus Tanning in Waldorf on Friday and I had the sunless tanning spray. It looks really nice. Not dark, just natural. They have 30 jests that spray for about 3 seconds. I have researched and other spray tanning places only use 10-15 jets so your tan could be streaky, because by the time you are finished rubbing everything around most of the places start to dry. I usually do the tanning bed thing, but as I get older, I am hesitant. I am always pasty, I burn really easy. My sister is always tan she has the olive skin, I have the ghost skin. They are running a special now - 3 sessions for $44.00. Which is great because there prices are $22.00 for each session.

What do you wear?