Self Tanning advice

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have a case of professional tanner daughter got off ebay and never used..you are welcome to a couple of bottles..

autie

AIRBRUSH TAN is awesome. Not the spray tan when you stand in a booth, but when it's actually applied with a airbrush machine by someone. It's really cool and you can even do effects like define abs, cleavage and muscle tone.

estee_shaun

Yes Autie is right. Air brush is the best, LUV IT. But if you are looking for a lotion Bare Minerals make up company sells an amazing self tanner. Just go to the website to order. Also make sure to exfoliate really well before applying. Hope I helped

Yes Autie is right. Air brush is the best, LUV IT. But if you are looking for a lotion Bare Minerals make up company sells an amazing self tanner. Just go to the website to order. Also make sure to exfoliate really well before applying. Hope I helped
Wait a minute... you told my you didn't partake in fake tanning... WTF...:mad:

estee_shaun

Do not partake in baking myself in a bed..... its different. I do not use self tanners but am educated on product knowledge.

estee_shaun

Ooooh gotcha... :buddies: I am not happy with how self tanners wear off unevenly...:ohwell:

Seriously try the Bare Minerals self tanner its great. I have never personally applied it to my body but have applied to a client and they loved it. I have also done applications of the air brush tanning. I am already dark and don't need to tan at all. Its a little pricey for both but you know what they say, "you get what you pay for". Good luck
chow (gotta get my hair did) he he he

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Seriously try the Bare Minerals self tanner its great. I have never personally applied it to my body but have applied to a client and they loved it. I have also done applications of the air brush tanning. I am already dark and don't need to tan at all. Its a little pricey for both but you know what they say, "you get what you pay for". Good luck
chow (gotta get my hair did) he he he
:smoochy: :howdy: