Sell Crazy Somewhere Else

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
(CNSNews.com) - Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.), asked to react to Sen. Debbie Stabenow’s (D-Mich.) claim that Judge Amy Coney Barrett will be a vote against Obamacare, told “Fox News Sunday” that the Democrats think the Supreme Court should be a mini Congress, “politicians without robes” who “don’t even need to hear cases.

“Senator Stabenow is my colleague, and I consider Debbie a friend, so I say this gently, sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here. Unless Debbie is clairvoyant, I don't think she knows how the nominee is going to vote or any other member of the United States Supreme Court,” Kennedy said.

Hijinx

Well he is right. There is a ton of crazy there in the Congress and for that matter in the country as a whole.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.), told “Fox News Sunday” that the Democrats think the Supreme Court should be a mini Congress,
He;s spot on, that's the definition of a liberal or activist judge.
As one commentator put it, their ideas won't get them 51% of the vote so they will litigate it in court.

Here is a great speech that explains who she is, and why she's considered a "conservative"