Selling a horse

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
And dealing with scammers :ohwell:

Good Day,
I am Kevin Johnson from CA,i saw your ads online on agdirect,and i found your horse for sale: i am interested in the horse and i will like to buy it for my son on is birthday,I will like to know if the horse can be use for below:
* Warmblood
* Eventing
* Stallion/Breeding
* Ridding
* Roping - All-Around
* Ranch Work
* Western Pleasure
I will like to know if the horse can be use for
above listed,i will like to know the last asking price for the horse and all information,shipping will be handle by my personalshipper in CA.i have a big lovely barn were the horse will be staying and i have 2 stallion and 1 breed horse name millie,jake and smith,pls let me know the last asking price you will like to sell it for, note that i will like to pay with a company check,my company cashier at the finance dept will issue the amount for the horse and my shipper fee together and as soon as the check has cleared your account then i will email you my shipper info to send the excess funds too.if this is accepted by you then email me your full name and address to make check out too.
Regards,
Kevin Johnson

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:

Good Day,
I am Kevin Johnson from CA,i saw your ads online on agdirect,and i found your horse for sale: i am interested in the horse and i will like to buy it for my son on is birthday,I will like to know if the horse can be use for below:
* Warmblood
* Eventing
* Stallion/Breeding
* Ridding
* Roping - All-Around
* Ranch Work
* Western Pleasure
above listed,i will like to know the last asking price for the horse and all information,shipping will be handle by my personalshipper in CA.i have a big lovely barn were the horse will be staying and i have 2 stallion and 1 breed horse name millie,jake and smith,pls let me know the last asking price you will like to sell it for, note that i will like to pay with a company check,my company cashier at the finance dept will issue the amount for the horse and my shipper fee together and as soon as the check has cleared your account then i will email you my shipper info to send the excess funds too.if this is accepted by you then email me your full name and address to make check out too.
Regards,
Kevin Johnson

My Fav is can the horse be used for the following: Warmblood.

Dumb Azzzzz :jameo:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
My favorite was breeding..it was a gelding :lmao:

Oh my, that is too funny. I hate to even post ads online anymore with all the scams going on. So are you getting the paso from SC??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
Oh my, that is too funny. I hate to even post ads online anymore with all the scams going on. So are you getting the paso from SC??

Yeah...I fed exed the money order today and he should be picked up by the shippers tomorrow...here mid week..thanks

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
Yeah...I fed exed the money order today and he should be picked up by the shippers tomorrow...here mid week..thanks

Well that's great, he sure is nice looking.... Hey how come your karma giver only called you and huzzy but called me a whore?? :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
Well that's great, he sure is nice looking.... Hey how come your karma giver only called you and huzzy but called me a whore?? :lmao:

I guess cuz I am free and you charge... :lmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
SouthernMdRocks said:

YES! I feel like the "In" crowd....I just got red karma that called me a "Husy" too! The idiot can't spell....but who cares ! :diva:

SLIM

:howdy: Y'all ought to start a 'Huzzy Group Membership' You have enough people to start one ya bunch of huzzys :whistle: .............................. :lmao:

S

saddlesore

Pasofever said:

Good Day,
* Warmblood
* Eventing
* Stallion/Breeding
* Ridding
* Roping - All-Around
* Ranch Work
* Western Pleasure
Regards,
Kevin Johnson

His "breed horse" is named 'smith'??

Tell him that 5 of your horse's hocks are bad, but the vet is going to give him new ones. Don't forget that he is 19.6 hh. Be sure to mention that he is extra valuable because he is registered with the Maroon Paint Association, thus any foals sired by this gelding MUST be registered!