Semi-pro Football Team In Calvert County

countryboyjimmy

We are currently looking For players and volunteer coaches. We are holding tryouts at the field between the Food Lion and the Calvert Fire Station off of route 4. There is a $25.00 non-refundable tryout fee. The Cobras are also having free conditioning trainings on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. So, feel free to come out those conditionings. The tryout dates are as follows:

Oct. 12th 10am - 1pm
Oct. 26th 10am - 1pm
Nov. 9th 10am - 1pm

The Calvert Co. Cobras website is Untitled Document

SoMdDude

Damn if i was in better shape i would think about seriously LOL Plus im pushin 40, used to play SP in VA when i was 25-28

BuddyLee

Football addict
I and my speedy brother might be interested. However, I'd like to learn a little more about the team and league. I checked out the website but it seems to be a work in progress.

Can you offer any other information countryboyjimmy?

kgrcr

More Info

I would really like to try out, but I need more information. Does anyone have any? Is it pay to play? Do we buy our uniforms? Any info? Thanks

SoMdDude

You could be an offensive lineman.:lol:

Screw that i played defense, my screen name isnt DButz65 on ES for nothing :killingme But i cant play anymore, my body cant take it these days, i threw my back out the 1st practice when i last tried to play, it was like "ok idiot you cant do this anymore" lol

BuddyLee

Football addict
Screw that i played defense, my screen name isnt DButz65 on ES for nothing :killingme But i cant play anymore, my body cant take it these days, i threw my back out the 1st practice when i last tried to play, it was like "ok idiot you cant do this anymore" lol
I'm a defense guy myself.

I just love a defensive battle. Goal-line stands are better than sex.

That Cleveland game had me goin'.:lol:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Why is it called Semi-Pro? Shouldn't it just be called " Bunch of out shape has beens and people who love the game but weren't good enough to play in high school"?

I mean there is no pay involved, unless you count paying to play?