semi pro football

S

semiproball

This is a new thread for the 2010 2011 semi pro football season.After watching the local semi pro team Warriors last year get their buts kicked from lack of coaching.Bill,Don and Stan the man Edwards have decided to start their own team the Survivors.The Survivors are backed by Susan G Komen race for the cure,Reebok,Deer park water,World gym,Gatorade,and many local establishments,(to be named at a later date)these are just our big sponcers.We got 22 guys signed as of now and need only 32 more.Theirs a meeting coming up to explain all details please attend this meeting to gain information on weather your with us,cobras,or warriors.The guys that have signed as of now played for neither of the teams last season.Any questions call Don at 301-884-8381 9:00to 5:00 mon - fri or text 240-577-3580 anytime day or night.Looking forward to this season and hope you will play for our great cause breast cancer. Thanks Don,Stan, Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

sockgirl77

It pained me to read this. You should really type things like this up on Word first to do a spell check. There are so many spelling and grammar errors. I'd question how a league is run if they are being advertised but someone with this level of education. I'm just saying...

RedBaron

Bird of Prey
It pained me to read this. You should really type things like this up on Word first to do a spell check. There are so many spelling and grammar errors. I'd question how a league is run if they are being advertised but someone with this level of education. I'm just saying...

Oh God! I feel sorry for your SO, but I doubt you even have one. Troll

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Oh God! I feel sorry for your SO, but I doubt you even have one. Troll

She is right.. meeting to gain information on weather (whether) your (you're) with us,

Unless you were trying to say "if you're going to attend, the meeting depends on the weather"! :shrug:

thurley42

HY;FR

lol

S

semiproball

This is a new thread for the 2010, 2011 semi pro football season.After watching the local semi pro team Warriors last year get their buts kicked from lack of coaching.Bill,Don and Stan the man Edwards have decided to start their own team the Survivors.The Survivors are backed by Susan G Komen race for the cure,Reebok,Deer park water,World gym,Gatorade,and many local establishments,(to be named at a later date)these are just our big sponcers.We have 22 guys signed as of now ,and need only 32 more. A meeting is coming up to explain all details, please attend this meeting to gain information on whether your with us,cobras,or warriors.The guys that have signed as of now played for neither of the teams last season.Any questions call Don at 301-884-8381 9:00to 5:00 mon - fri or text 240-577-3580 anytime day or night.Looking forward to this season and hope you will play for our great cause breast cancer. Thanks Don,Stan, Bill
Thanks for all the support.

S

semiproball

Thanks for all the calls this weekend.We were out of town talking to different leagues trying to decide which leagues are in the running for the Survivors to join.It is not in our best interest to join a league where we would have to travel so far away to play a game.It has come down to 3 leagues,one league we will meet with on Aug 7,2010 to find out if they are expanding for the 2010,2011 season and waiting to see if the new league being started by the Warriors will happen.Ill be in touch with the 4 gentalmen that text me over the weekend. All notes for anything football will be posted online at Southern mdonline weekly.Thanks for all the support Don,Bill,Stan.

S

semiproball

Semipro Meeting

We are having a meeting on August 15. It is to inform. and to get the weight's and height's of our players or potential prospects. It will be held at the lexington park library at 1:00 p.m and will go to 3:00 p.m. Questions Please call 240-577-2562, 301-884-8381 ext. 4, 240-577-3580 text only, and, 240-434-5852 also text only or e-mail donkemp225@yahoo.com. We have no affiliation with St. Mary's Warriors. Thank you for all your support. Don, Stan, Devin, and Bill.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

semiproball

Great meeting on sunday guys.I would like to thank all those guys and gals for taking their time out of their busy schedule to join our meeting.Many of you talked to this weekend raised their concerns with whats available as of last year for semi pro football and are not happy with the team,personal,playing time,or attitude of those they played for last season.It is in our best interest to contact all local players and give them an alternative team to play for.The Survivors will hold meetings every two weeks until season starts in march all decisions are voted on by the team. This is a team sport owned by the team.Thanks again for your support .Contact person donkemp225@yahoo.com.Or on facebook under don kemp.240-577-3580

S

semiproball

Attention all Survivors football players.Survivors booked a meeting on Aug 28,2010 at the lexington park library from 1to3pm. Sorry about the mix-up on Aug 15 2010 the library messed up our plans some guys came out on saturday when the meeting was supposed to take place but was moved to sunday instead most guys and gals got the phone call of phone numbers we have.Let me post again the contact numbers are 301-884-8381 m-f 8to530,240-577-3580 text only, 301-247-7845 home phone leave message, 240-434-5852 devins cell text only,240-577-2562 shannons cell. All phones are always on! Cant wait to see you saturday.Thanks for all the support. DON or email me at donkemp225@yahoo.com

S

semiproball

Survivors semi-pro football.We are proud to announce that we are signing with DFL. After the fall of the ECFA,and not knowing the out come of the abandoning teams to start a new league the AFA. After last weekends AFA meeting, their board members only want the teams involved with the old ECFA (hand picked teams)to be with the new league they are only going to a 12 team league, which is filled. No two teams from the same county,and a 25 mile cap on teams near each other.The Survivors have decided to join the Diamond league,after many hours of speaking with Greg and Tony and looking over all available leagues.The Survivors team has made the decision to go to the old original DFL.The Diamond football league was the start of semi pro for ECFA,those teams abandoned the Diamond league to start their own ECFA in the summer of 2006 and now are having problems again in 2010.Our board of directors has decided, after a vote last evening to join DFL.We have a meeting coming up Aug 28, 2010 at the Lexington park library 1 to 3 pm outlining our commitment to the DFL.The first practice is on September 11 2010,at Lexington park elementary school.No (i repeat)no charge for trying out.This is a shorts and tee shirt practice.Questions please call DON 301-884-8381 work,240-577-3580-text only,240-577-2562 Shannon's cell,301-247-7845 home or donkemp225@yahoo.com.Thanks for all your support Survivors football. Don Kemp Jr.

S

semiproball

Thanks for all those who came out to our meeting this past weekend.To all who want to play this year,we are having practice at 10:30am at lexington park elementry sunday sept,12 2010.Their is no fee to try out.This is tee shirts,shorts,and cleats practice, if you have them.September 19, 2010 is a meeting in ocean city at 1:00pm.This is a DFL meeting for football.No practice that weekend.Any question please call Don 301-884-8381--800 to 5:30 m-f---240-577-2562 after 6:30---text only 240-577-3580 thanks for your support.

S

semiproball

1st practice

This is our first practice for the Survivors semi pro football team.Practice starts at 10:30 please be prompt.27 players have been in contact with us showing their support that will be at our practice.This practice is tee shirt and shorts cleats if you have them.PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 301-884-8381 M-F 8:00 TO 5:00---OR 240-577-2562---OR TEXT ME AT 240-577-3580 THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.

S

semiproball

Don Kemp? The pee wee football Don Kemp? Really? :killingme

No sir,Im Don Kemp jr, i have my own semi-pro-team the Survivors.We play for Sugan G. Komen (Breast cancer Foundation)and play in a different league.Don Kemp Sr also has a team Country Warriors.

S

semiproball

first practice

Thanks to all that signed this weekend.Congratulations on all the new team members from sunday September 12,2010, that joined our Survivors Semi Pro family.Patrick R.,Tony p,Ryan,Devin,Rickey,Tommy B,Brian W,Donny,Rich B,John F,Aaron,Eric,Ryan B,Henry B,Charles H,Wilkes.These are the newest members of our team.Next practice Monday sept 20,2010 6:00 Lexington Park elementry school.Thanks for all your support.Any questions please call 301-884-8381 Don,240-577-2562 cell 240-577-3580 text only