SemiPro football one more time

rattlesnakes

SemiPro football

I'm currently looking for coaches or volunteers that want to learn football and coach. I am also looking for people to train if your interested in either contact me at 3365611802 call only thank you

Last edited:

rattlesnakes

Starting today I'm doing a trainning camp style practices Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday text or call for times. The team name is rattlesnakes august will be the first meeting to decide on what fees and all are. This year I will no longer tolerate the childish games or not making practice. If you are a dedicated player or coach and you want to have a great team with pride and integrity give me a call. Working on team site, I also have pads and equipment that will be able to be used for players who can't afford it at practice and games only.

rattlesnakes

Team Site

I'm starting a team site today so people can learn updates and to look more professional will post the site by the end of the day. Thank you

C

czygvtwkr

Never understood why it was called semipro, aint nobody getting paid even part (semi)time for it. Call it what it is, a bunch of old guys desperately clinging onto their youth.

SoMdDude

Never understood why it was called semipro, aint nobody getting paid even part (semi)time for it. Call it what it is, a bunch of old guys desperately clinging onto their youth.

Actually most aren't old by any means, I played until I was 28 when I still lived in NOVA, my back just said "hold up you're too old now" lol each team where I played had a older guy or two, but most were between 21 and 28

C

czygvtwkr

:buddies:

Attachments

• AlBundy.jpg
    AlBundy.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 102

rattlesnakes

Site and additional info

Tryouts are the 24th and/ or 25th of august pending field permit acceptance call or txt 2404317739 for more or to reserve your spot also some videos are being put up on the site just click the link rattlesnakes

Last edited: