Separating illegal invader families

CRHS89

Another interesting tidbit....approximately 80% of these "families" that are separated, aren't even families. They are traffickers, smugglers, or total strangers that the kids' families sent their children with to get into the US.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Another interesting tidbit....approximately 80% of these "families" that are separated, aren't even families. They are traffickers, smugglers, or total strangers that the kids' families sent their children with to get into the US.

I was having a civilized unheated conversation on a friend's FB and I mentioned that some of these families aren't really families - the adult is a paid trafficker. My friend's crazed prog rhetoric consumer blocked me over it. :lol:

Which is typical of these people. They don't want to be informed.

Midnightrider

I was having a civilized unheated conversation on a friend's FB and I mentioned that some of these families aren't really families - the adult is a paid trafficker. My friend's crazed prog rhetoric consumer blocked me over it. :lol:

From the lady that claims she puts people on ignore here every other day.....
:killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

She blocked you or one of her friends? I was watching that! :lol:

awpitt

Main Streeter

They're not the only ones who block or unfollow.

SamSpade

They're not the only ones who block or unfollow.

I will definitely do this on Facebook because of the way my feed works - I can't scroll through pages and pages of anti-Trump screeds just to see how my mom is doing or if my brother's interview went well.

I can however choose not to read idiocy on here, and I have my own way around that - one is, stop reading a thread after about 5 pages, because it's just insults and stuff after that -
a perfect example of the emergence of Godwin's Law.

That said, I only block people who just insult ME, usually irrationally - and it's a short list.

On the other hand, if I were board mommy and my job involved reading LOTS more posts than I do - I'd probably filter out the crap that wastes my time.
It's not yours or my job to read all the stuff on all the forums - but it IS Dee Jay's.

MiddleGround

On the other hand, if I were board mommy and my job involved reading LOTS more posts than I do - I'd probably filter out the crap that wastes my time.
It's not yours or my job to read all the stuff on all the forums - but it IS Dee Jay's.

What do you define as "waste of time?"

Apparently, according to the powers to be on this forum, that includes anything that does not agree with the agenda. Anything that is against the agenda is "prog speak" or "russian bots" and not worthy.

Do you not agree?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Conformist: One who matches attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors to group norms. Norms are implicit, specific rules, shared by a group of individuals, that guide their interactions with others

Hmm. Can't say I know any...not the kind of mentally lazy slugs I'd care to hang with.