Sephora Store at the Mall

Geek

Yep! They just opened a whole new wing....They really have some nice stores...I hadn't been in SOOO long and when I went right before Christmas I was shocked.

I was lost! I couldn't find myself, but I found Sephora. The Philosophy section had me :drool: i got to try out this perfum I want and I love it! It is going to be my bday gift.

nicole_M

I loved H&M! It is one of my favorite places to shop for the kids.

H&M has some adorable things...They have a store @ Arundel Mills that I used to shop at when we lived in Pasadena.

I walked into Janie and Jack and walked right back out :lmao: My cousin paid $50 for an outfit for her 1 month old (on the clearance rack :yikes:)

H&M has some adorable things...They have a store @ Arundel Mills that I used to shop at when we lived in Pasadena.

I walked into Janie and Jack and walked right back out :lmao: My cousin paid $50 for an outfit for her 1 month old (on the clearance rack :yikes:)

I liked the maternity section in H&M. I bought a few pieces from there.

Janie & Jack has the cutest clothes, but I've only browsed their site. :lol:

barncat

I walked right past that store. I went into a children's boutique in Old Town Fredericksburg and the casual dresses cost $60. There's no way I'm spending that kind of money on something for my 18 month old to wear for 3 months.

I loved Sephora, I wanted to try the Amazing Grace perfume and I loved it.