Sept. 10th Debate

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They let Biden debate, I'm sure they'll send Kamala out there.

Honestly blowing that debate was the best thing that ever happened to Biden's legacy. Instead of being a failed absentee president who laid on the beach drooling for most of his term while the country disintegrated and had a crack head criminal son in the White House, he's now a brave patriot because he stepped down and a sympathetic figure because he's addled. If nothing else they'll rehab Kamala in a similar fashion.

The moderators love her and hate Trump, so they will be giving her the boost she needs to not make a complete fool of herself. They will ask her about "joy" and her keen fashion sense, and avoid anything that will send her off on a doofus diatribe.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've been thinking this for the past 2 weeks to be honest! She's not going to debate. I don't know what the reason will be but I'll bet you she doesn't

I'll take that bet. Dinner at winner's choice next time you're here. :high5:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Democrats love their firsts and she's already a first in the VP department... Now she'll be the first Mentally Handicapped Female Candidate for President.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Honestly blowing that debate was the best thing that ever happened to Biden's legacy. Instead of being a failed absentee president who laid on the beach drooling for most of his term while the country disintegrated and had a crack head criminal son in the White House, he's now a brave patriot because he stepped down and a sympathetic figure because he's addled. If nothing else they'll rehab Kamala in a similar fashion.

The moderators love her and hate Trump, so they will be giving her the boost she needs to not make a complete fool of herself. They will ask her about "joy" and her keen fashion sense, and avoid anything that will send her off on a doofus diatribe.
As keen as Hillary's? Good grief!

Bare-ya-cuda

They will let her debate because she already has the questions the moderators are going to ask. Plenty of time to prep

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They will let her debate because she already has the questions the moderators are going to ask. Plenty of time to prep

Yeah, but by the time she got seated as VP she should have had pat answers to all the softballs the adoring press lobs at her and she still manages to flub.

So it's really even money whether she debates or bails, but I'm thinking they'll throw her out there. I'm also thinking they want to get rid of her because they realize she's a loser and dumbshit, so perhaps this is their out like it was with Biden. Bold play, but Democrats aren't known for their critical thinking skills.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I know that'll definitely happen if she debates ...I'm just getting a hinky feeling that she wob't show up. She was such a condescending biatch at the last Debate...but Trump is NOT Pence! She will have met her match, IMO if she tries that with Trump. He's probably dealt with and fired employees who were bigger a-holes than she is! 😂😂 :boxing:

This is going to be fun if she does show up, tho! I'm stocking up on my Bacardi, Diet Coke and limes for sure! :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
DEI at its finest. Only other morons can stand more than a 30 second clip of that low IQ diversity hire.

I'm wondering how long I'll be able to take it. The only reason I could listen to Joe debate is because he started imploding about :30 in and I became entertained.

Reactions: BOP

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
They're already throwing her under the bus! Bernie Sanders says she's just being pramatic by changing her view so she can win the race, Buttigeig saying that Trump is a professional TV actor, so of course, he's going to do well on TV. All the media minions out there and making all kinds of excuses.

:killingme:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They don't seem to have a lot of confidence in her so apparently her debate camp isn't going well.

But you know, honestly, what did they expect? There's a part of me that feels sorry for her unless she's not smart enough to be terrified.