Sept. 11th Gathering

Ahight SEXY PEOPLE!!!!! I know we are trying to get together one of these weekend, preferably Sept. 11th. Deino and CMC had a good idea, as did otter...and maybe I am out of line here, since I don't know all that well, but hmmmm.....it makes sense to me to get us all together for a gathering...
something along the lines of "the more the merrier?"
We may not all get along, but if that is the case...follow me here...depending upon who signs up to come (I take it we will have a list), you can look at the list and decide to be brave and show up or do somthing else...

I had a pretty decent time at the last two gatherings I was at...no stress no worries. It would be cool meeting you all, even the evil naughty folk... :whistle:

Last edited:

Bogart

I plan to spend that day contemplating the hundreds of innocents who were murdered at the hands of the enemies of the West, and how the world changed that horrible morning.

Turd Ferguson said:
I plan to spend that day contemplating the hundreds of innocents who were murdered at the hands of the enemies of the West, and how the world changed that horrible morning.
okay!!! GREAT!!!!! Come do it with us.....sup?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
ThatNewGuy said:
Ahight SEXY PEOPLE!!!!! I know we are trying to get together one of these weekend, preferably Sept. 11th. Deino and CMC had a good idea, as did otter...and maybe I am out of line here, since I don't know all that well, but hmmmm.....it makes sense to me to get us all together for a gathering...
We may not all get along, but if that is the case...follow me here...depending upon who signs up to come (I take it we will have a list), you can look at the list and decide to be brave and show up or do somthing else...

I had a pretty decent time at the last two gatherings I was at...no stress no worries. It would be cool meeting you all, even the evil naughty folk... :whistle:
So the party is at your place now? :confused:

Bogart

tys_mommy said:
Are the just average and the ugly fat people invited too:confused:
:yeahthat:

Attachments

• stare.jpg
    stare.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 90

Elle

Happy Camper!
RoseRed said:
It's going to be at your house. :yay: :wink:
Too bad she is curren'ty homeless. I would volunteer to have it at my rented trailer but I wouldn't want you all to think poorly of me:shrug:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ThatNewGuy said:

I would.. if SHE would.. but alas.. will be on my way to New River NAS NC for a week stay with the Marines..