Serenity left her cats AND I NEED HELP!

mistymoofwf

live to ride
I have three adult cats, all are fixed, serenity stables brought them in a couple months back when she still keep her horses here. Any way when she left our stable in June she asked me if I wanted to keep them. I said "NO" [because I had my own cats coming in and I wanted tamed cats not wild ones that only come around when you feed. I wanted cats that would stay in the barn and that people could play with and that would eat the mice, exc.] she said that she would send the lady that she got the cats from to come get them, that was a month ago and now Jen has left the state and I am stuck with three cats I NEVER WANTED AND NEVER ASKED FOR. AND I CANT CATCH. Their was four I did catch one and gave him away but I still have three left how can I get rid of them?? They only come around during feeding and you can’t get close to them they take off. IF THE PERSON THAT GAVE THEM TO JEN READS THIS PLEASE COME AND TAKE YOUR CATS BACK!

W

WhoCares

I would call Tri-County and have get them. She won't reply to people that she owes money, what makes you think she will reply to you?

mistymoofwf

live to ride
WhoCares said:
I would call Tri-County and have get them. She won't reply to people that she owes money, what makes you think she will reply to you?

oh i know she wont reply, we still have her tail gait to her truck, she said she would come back and get it the later that day that she left and its been sitting their for a month. she myspaced me couple days ago saying she was going to give me j's crib and had one of her friends stop in and drop it off.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
mistymoofwf said:
oh i know she wont reply, we still have her tail gait to her truck, she said she would come back and get it the later that day that she left and its been sitting their for a month. she myspaced me couple days ago saying she was going to give me j's crib and had one of her friends stop in and drop it off.
Off the subject.....but I like your avatar!

mistymoofwf

live to ride
Sadielady said:
Looks like a very nice horse, and you look like a good rider too.

lol thanks iv been riding for 17 years, i have shown at msa, Columbia, merry mount, Maryland horse and pony show, exc. i train with david loman in bowie. i haven’t shown in the past year. i got pregnant and so i have taken time off. i haven’t shown the "A" circuit since my TB Canada past away back in 2005, i have only shown on team since then and the local schooling shows, free state, and msa, my 12year old tb is psyco and my 14yrd paint mare has never been ridden.

mistymoofwf

live to ride
jp.jpg

me and JP at maryland horse and pony show 2003 childrens hunter 3'

Amy

Not to change the topic again.. but this really irritates me. I cannot believe she did that. At least they are fixed so they cannot increase the population. I am sorry that you have to deal with this.

mistymoofwf

live to ride
Amy said:
Not to change the topic again.. but this really irritates me. I cannot believe she did that. At least they are fixed so they cannot increase the population. I am sorry that you have to deal with this.

you have no idea, do you know why my mother kicked her out in the first place??

mistymoofwf

live to ride
Sadielady said:
The one in my avatar was a grey I used to show before I got married. I have another grey now.

i love dapple grays, its nice to have a horse that stands out in color in the show ring kinda give you that advantage. the judge will notice you above the rest.

mistymoofwf

live to ride
sanchezf said:
Misty aren't you the one Dowhat was getting the lab from?

Did he get it ??

yes, but he never called and he said he was o.o.t. till the 1st of aug. im waiting to here back from him.