Serious question:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you think these riots and violence are winning any hearts and minds? Or do you think people are generally fed up and they're actually losing support?

black dog

Free America
Do you think these riots and violence are winning any hearts and minds? Or do you think people are generally fed up and they're actually losing support?

Wait until so many city workers cant go to work tomorrow with the mayhem in the cities across this land.
Indianapolis DOT is closing the off ramps and streets tonight when curfew starts tonight until the morning. The State National Guard has been called to work to protect government and state properties.

Walmarts are being closed everywhere there is protesting. They are filling up the entrances with wood pallets and pallets of water...

Last edited:

awpitt

Main Streeter
It'll wear off as soon as people get burned out on seeing it every day or until some other big news item replaces it. It'll be forgotten until the next time time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Even the peaceful "protests" - I can't imagine anyone being blocked from getting home, picking their child up at daycare, they have to pee, they have an emergency, is like, "Wow, these people have such a right to do this. I'm totally on their side."

Any sympathy I might have had for their cause evaporates when they do this. Now I could give a chit about "black lives" or whatever they're bitching about.

black dog

Free America
With some blocking the roadways and highways like whats happening all over, it should be lawful that after you beep the horn three times you can lock in four wheel drive and plow through them.

limblips

PREMO Member
When they start to loot a store police should begin shooting every one who goes in or out of the building. Leave them in a pile as a deterant.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Antifa is finally off the chain, shooting at Cops ... burning crap down, Bernie Bro's said they were going to tear some crap up

Clem72

Walmarts are being closed everywhere there is protesting. They are filling up the entrances with wood pallets and pallets of water...

Youd think they would just build them with reinforced security screens that can close over the doorways. If a kiosk can do it, Walmart can. Or get bulletproof plexi or whatever if they want it to look nice.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Youd think they would just build them with reinforced security screens that can close over the doorways. If a kiosk can do it, Walmart can. Or get bulletproof plexi or whatever if they want it to look nice.
If Walmart still sold shot guns, they could shoot the Futher Muckers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

OMG, that is such a sensible reasonable solution that the suits will surely never implement it.

Reactions: BOP

black dog

Free America
If Walmart still sold shot guns, they could shoot the Futher Muckers.
Most walmarts still sell long guns and ammunition.
My bestie got an email from work about an hour ago that the Anderson store is closing with many others and all walmarts near problem citys are removing all firearms and ammunition from the stores.

black dog

Free America

A business owner shouldn't have to do that...Inside Turnstiles and bulletproof walls are for the hard ghettos. When business owners know what customers they can get.

black dog

Free America

They do learn, why do you think most retail chains have no windows besides the entrance, steel ballards in front of the entrance and like target, round concrete balls out front and down the sidewalks?

Clem72

A business owner shouldn't have to do that...Inside Turnstiles and bulletproof walls are for the hard ghettos. When business owners know what customers they can get.

Every mall I have ever seen has gates that pull down to lock the storefronts. Walmarts cater to a certain crowd and are usually placed within walking distance of that crowd. If they self-insure, then who cares. Otherwise, If I were their insurer's I would tell them to take appropriate precautions.

Walmart's already look like a prison (high beige brick walls), they have giant metal fences protecting their friggin petunias. It's not like it will ruin their look or offend their customers.

black dog

Free America
Every mall I have ever seen has gates that pull down to lock the storefronts. Walmarts cater to a certain crowd and are usually placed within walking distance of that crowd. If they self-insure, then who cares. Otherwise, If I were their insurer's I would tell them to take appropriate precautions.

Walmart's already look like a prison (high beige brick walls), they have giant metal fences protecting their friggin petunias. It's not like it will ruin their look or offend their customers.

The mall stores either have glass partitions that are pulled to close the store or aluminum roll downs... Most have aluminum roll downs because the stores generally do the heating and cooling of the mall itself...

None of it will stop lighting the rubber roofs on fire.....

black dog

Free America

So walmarts are built where folks live that dont drive and can walk to go shopping..
That all have really big parking lots for some strange reason...
I'm at a loss right now.....

Clem72

None of it will stop lighting the rubber roofs on fire.....

I bet you couldn't lob a molotov onto the top of a walmart. Probably couldn't clear 10 feet.

So walmarts are built where folks live that dont drive and can walk to go shopping..
That all have really big parking lots for some strange reason...
I'm at a loss right now.....