Seriously? Moderator of Second Presidential Debate Served as an Intern for Joe Biden

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
C-SPAN’s Steve Scully, who will moderate the second presidential debate, got his start as a staff assistant in Sen. Ted Kennedy’s communication office, and prior to that worked as in intern in the office of then-senator Joe Biden.

The second presidential debate is scheduled for October 15, just two weeks from now.

Scully’s complete work and education records — both impressive — can be found here on his page at George Washington University’s School of Media and Public Affairs.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Doesn't the Republican party have any say at all in who gets picked to be moderator?
Nope.

I'm just happy the Democrats masks have come off for all the rest of the nation to finally notice.

I've been talking about them for years and no one seem to pay any attention to their corruption or deception.

:cheers:

Grumpy

Nope.

I'm just happy the Democrats masks have come off for all the rest of the nation to finally notice.

I've been talking about them for years and no one seem to pay any attention to their corruption or deception.

:cheers:
You're been reported :burning:

gunsmoke

C-SPAN’s Steve Scully, who will moderate the second presidential debate, got his start as a staff assistant in Sen. Ted Kennedy’s communication office, and prior to that worked as in intern in the office of then-senator Joe Biden.

The second presidential debate is scheduled for October 15, just two weeks from now.

Scully’s complete work and education records — both impressive — can be found here on his page at George Washington University’s School of Media and Public Affairs.

Maybe he shouldn't be a host...that whole MONTH he spent as a mail room intern 42 years ago should REALLY cloud his judgement.

Jesus, bot, you ever look up anything before you post it?

Sheesh...that was a dumb question...you wouldn't be a bot if you didn't look anything up.

How about you cultists? ANY of you EVER look up ANYTHING BEFORE you comment??

Sheesh that was a dumb question too....you wouldn't be cultists if you spent ANY time on actual facts!

Crabcatcher79

Doesn't the Republican party have any say at all in who gets picked to be moderator?

Is there nothing you guys won’t cry about?

I thought Joe was senile and feeble and couldn’t make it through a debate?

I bet Trump doesn’t show up for one of the next two debates.

The next one is a town hall and he can’t scream at every day Americans asking him questions.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jesus, bot, you ever look up anything before you post it?

What is incorrect about the OP ?

Sheesh .. .that was a dumb question...you wouldn't be a bot if you didn't look anything up.

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, Selfish or Propaganda

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

How about you cultists? ANY of you EVER look up ANYTHING BEFORE you comment??

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, Selfish or Propaganda

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Sheesh that was a dumb question too .... you wouldn't be cultists if you spent ANY time on actual facts!

can you be anything but a condescending whiny bitch, coming in here insulting everyone in some van attempt to appear morally superior

Do you have any counter argument to make - offer some facts -

Scully has had a partisan neutral career the past 40 yrs because

Nope not possible, you are so ate up with hatred because the rubes in the fly over states dated tell you establishment elitists to go fuk yourselves and elected Trump all you can don is spew your invective's

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I bet Trump doesn’t show up for one of the next two debates.

Based on what Fantasy ..... Sleepy Joe is the one in Trouble - he needs to be protected by rule changes - if Biden cannot handle Trump how is he going to handle Putin or Iran

It Looks like he is gonna have to “quarantine”, that will be his excuse for it not showing up to the next one.

:fixed: [ you were missing a few words in your haste to be a dick ]

Nice False Framing but its complete bullshit