Seriously, when was the last time you called someone a f@g?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was probably in high school, 40 years ago.

Considering that the entertainment industry is filled with gay people, why is Matt Damon going around calling people f@gs? IN FRONT OF HIS KIDS!!!

Good grief. And he just puts it out there like he's stupid or something. I wonder when the last time was that he referred to a black person as the N-word.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I might occasionally refer to something as ' gay '

around here I am more apt to use mother f'er in traffic instead of the .... word

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I can't say I have ever said 'fag' to someone's face. I'm pretty sure I've thought it multiple times when an overly animated guy with flagrant hand gestures and a lispy voice crosses my path.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
I can't say I have ever said 'fag' to someone's face. I'm pretty sure I've thought it multiple times when an overly animated guy with flagrant hand gestures and a lispy voice crosses my path.

I have forgotten about the term "fag". But I still remember when "GAY" meant "HAPPY".

Hijinx

If I use the word I usually precede it with the word Flaming.

I would never us it to describe a regular every day person who is a homosexual.
Flamers stand out---a bit like a sore thumb.

gemma_rae

I called some dude an Asian Carp the other day and he went ballistic!

SamSpade

:lol: Only time I ever used 'groovy' was to be sarcastic, definitely rolled my eyes whenever anyone else used it and I grew up when that word came about.

I was in grade school in the sixties. So, yeah, I get it. By the time I was old enough to be saying something was "groovy" it was already dated.
Last time I can remember it used was either in Laugh-In or in a Saturday morning cartoon called "The Groovy Ghoulies".