Server barfed up a hairball

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
If you experienced files being downloaded instead of the pages loading, you might have to clear your browser cache (just the cached files, not the cookies)

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
If you experienced files being downloaded instead of the pages loading, you might have to clear your browser cache (just the cached files, not the cookies)
Had to do that on my phone as well as the PC.

BTW, if someone is getting the download and not the page refresh, they may not be able to see these posts and won't know how to fix it.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Had to do that on my phone as well as the PC.

BTW, if someone is getting the download and not the page refresh, they may not be able to see these posts and won't know how to fix it.
They won't get the download any more. They should still see the posts w/o clearing the cache. There were just a few tidbits not displaying properly unless cache was cleared. At least from what we experienced.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
They won't get the download any more. They should still see the posts w/o clearing the cache. There were just a few tidbits not displaying properly unless cache was cleared. At least from what we experienced.
I continued to get the download after it was fixed, had to clear cache before it would show new posts. The only reason I knew to do that is Vrai told me to try it.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
FireOS is based on Android, so maybe look for a Settings button in your 'browser'. Might be a cache setting in there.

Otherwise, throw it out and get a new one.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You've probably seen this already, but from google.

1. Open the Settings menu.
  2. Select Apps & Notifications.
  3. Select Manage All Applications or See all... apps and choose the app you are having trouble with.
  4. Select Storage, tap to Clear Data or Clear Storage, then Clear Cache.
I had not. Thank you! :huggy: