Several hundred Google employees sign manifesto against widened Covid vaccine mandate

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Several hundred Google employees have signed and circulated a manifesto opposing the company’s Covid vaccine mandate, posing the latest challenge for leadership as it approaches key deadlines for returning workers to offices in person.

The Biden administration has ordered U.S. companies with 100 or more workers to ensure their employees are fully vaccinated or regularly tested for Covid-19 by Jan. 4. In response, Google asked its more than 150,000 employees to upload their vaccination status to its internal systems by Dec. 3, whether they plan to come into the office or not, according to internal documents viewed by CNBC.

The company has also said that all employees who work directly or indirectly with government contracts must be vaccinated — even if they are working from home.

“Vaccines are key to our ability to enable a safe return to office for everyone and minimize the spread of Covid-19 in our communities,” wrote Chris Rackow, Google VP of security, in an email sent near the end of October.

black dog

Free America
Isn't that nice, employees wanting to mandate rules to their employer.
Vote to go union first, then you have some negotiating power.

Hijinx

Vaccine mandates are the quickest way for the Democrats to destroy America.
It's a short cut they are using.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Wasn't it Google employees that were threatening to shut down the company because it wasn't woke enough? Or was that FB?

You'd think they'd all be onboard with vaccine mandates.

ProLifePatriot

Wasn't it Google employees that were threatening to shut down the company because it wasn't woke enough? Or was that FB?

You'd think they'd all be onboard with vaccine mandates.
I'm sure they were all onboard until it effected them. Looks like their Hypocrisy and Double Standards are coming back to bite them in their @$$'s.

Reactions: BOP

TPD

the poor dad
Like everyone else, google employees love the gravy train so they will get the jab.

But I do have to laugh at some of the excuses that people make who were against the vaccine for getting the vaccine. Some as dumb as to be able to go on a cruise or to protect my grandchildren or to protect my great aunt who I only see once a year. Yeah you weren't really against the jab to begin with if this is your excuse for getting it.