sex and a sandwich

morningbell

hmmmmmm
If you son't start off or end any statement to your man with "I'll give you sex" and/or "I'll make you a sandwich" it sounds like all the adults on any Charlie Brown special to him.

UGH!!! :bonk:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
If you son't start off or end any statement to your man with "I'll give you sex" and/or "I'll make you a sandwich" it sounds like all the adults on any Charlie Brown special to him.

biatch get in the kitchen and make me a sammich. stop all the :blahblah:

bcp

In My Opinion
personally, I think that a woman should be bent over, table cloth across her back, sandwich and beer on it, with her panties down..

I mean, If she really loves him

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I saw this thread and thought it was a joke I heard that goes like this....Do you know the difference between sex and a sandwich? NO. Well then what are you doing for lunch? haha Get it. I know , kinda lame.

bcp

In My Opinion
seriously though, after a certain age, the only thing a hard on is good for is to keep you from rolling out of bed and breaking a hip.

think, kickstand

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire

Well if he didn't have to resort to those measures to get any... :shrug:

And if it's a sandwich and not a good hot meal and a cold beer, he must be really neglected. :ohwell: