Sex Toy Party Consultants?

Poohhunny1605

Can anyone recommend a good consultant? The girls here in the office are thinking about having a party...

Thanks!

I used Shannon Oliver, I do not have her number on hand, but I believe you can find her on the "Slumber Parties" website. She was freaking hilarious and will have you rolling the whole time. Very high energy and entertaining. She is fun! Good Luck :buddies:

Try tastefultreasures.com they usually have decent reps and their parties are normally fun. I am sorry I don't know the name of a rep off of the top of my head. They will also do a co-ed party if you are interested

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I'm a representative for "Sex Toys R Us" Let me know when you want to book a party and I can come and demonstrate some of my products...:evil:

SPbyMelissa

I am a slumber parties distributor. I would love to talk to you more about having a party. PM me if you would like.

SamSpade

One of my best friends had a discussion once where someone wanted to know what was being sold.

"You know - women get together and sell this - stuff - that's all - you know - battery powered"

"Oh, you mean, like, *LAMPS*?"

So he always calls them "lamp parties". So does my wife, now, too.

beerlover

Ladies, ladies.... Let me give you three words that will save you a ton of time and frustration in your search for electronic satisfaction: Hitachi Magic Wand. This little wonder device really lives up to its name. It plugs into the wall, so you don't have to worry about stocking up on batteries or about gradually losing power. Just plug it in and go, Go, GO!!!! It is so intense, you may have trouble handling it the first try or two. I recommend adding a 15 foot extension cord to facilitate mobility as you or your significant other move about the bed and there are also several silicon attachments available to increase its intimate functionality. Trust me - you won't be sorry. My wife used to really enjoy several of the small, battery powered toys, and was really impressed with the rabbit, but about two days after I brought home the Hitachi Magic Wand all those others went in the trash and we have never looked back. Are you looking for just a toy, or a for a long-lasting useful tool? You owe it too your hoo-ha's to give it a try. Just a public service announcement.

kalmd

Thanks! Jess actually moved to AZ recently. I was sorry to see her go because you're right she was awesome as well.

I just got an email from Jessica announcing her specials. It still lists the same phone number for her and her address as California, MD. :shrug:

I recently went to a Slumber Party and the consultant was Jessica Reed. She was great. We had such a fun time. Her email is jessica.reed@slumberparties.com and her # is 240-538-3095.

How ironic, I went to one that Jessica Reed was the consultant for a couple of months ago. She's nice, I'd definitley recommend her.

Is this for a birthday or something?? Some of my girlfriends and I actually recently took an exotic dance class in Baltimore. It was sooo much fun! Because there were 10 of us it was only $20/pp and you can bring drinks for beforehand if you want and your cameras...it was lots of fun. We're actually looking to go back for another friend's birthday. If you're interested, check out Pole Dancing and Exotic Chair Classes for a Fun & Challenging Workout!. They're in Arundel Mills, Owings Mills, Bel Air and Towson.

W

wkndbeacher

I'm a representative for "Sex Toys R Us" Let me know when you want to book a party and I can come and demonstrate some of my products...:evil:

Him and I are co owners, we can show you different items we carry :lmao: