• Victim of Advertising

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't like anyone or anything

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...are you attracted to whatever you are attracted to, male, female, boobs, butts, hands, bears, blonds, eyes, tall, short, stocky, full figured, rail thin, because...

Toxick

Splat
...are you attracted to whatever you are attracted to, male, female, boobs, butts, hands, bears, blonds, eyes, tall, short, stocky, full figured, rail thin, because...

I remember a very few flickers of consciousness from my 5 or 6 year old self.

One of the things that stands out was during that time short skirts and itty-bitty shorts were fairly commonplace in the summertime*. I remember being in the back seat of our car, rolling around town, and looking out the window. For some reason I couldn't put my finger on, I really liked the shape of legs and I enjoyed looking at them. At the time, I didn't have the words to describe it, but I think it was more of an artistic appreciation for the magnetic form of the female leg than any sort of sexual attraction.

Until I was around 8.

Around that time, that particular visual stimulus began to pique other interests. Also around this time, I realized butts weren't just a source of humor. And I started enjoying their pleasing form as well.

By the time I reached high school miniskirts were back in fashion and the attraction had matured into a full-on libido trigger. Then again when I was in high-school, there wasn't much that was not a libido trigger.

Not that I don't enjoy the entire package, both as a whole and for the individual parts. But for some reason there is an allure to a shapely pair of legs that is simply indescribable.

As for the "because..." smarter people than I will have to figure that out.

* when the weather was high. You could stretch right up and touch the sky.

dontknowwhy

(In Ronettes doo wop)
He walked up to me & he asked me profess my faith
I told him I'm a Catholic & lookin forward to the pearly gates
I told him love was meant for Adam & Eve
It wasn't meant to be Adam & Steve
He said "Father forgive my sins"
And then he touched me