Sexy Summer Camp

PJay

UPDATE: The leaders of Sexy Summer Camp are now attempting to scrub their information from the internet.

If you are unaware of these people..educate yourself. Can start here.

Anyone who thinks kids are sexy or should be sexy needs to be removed from this planet immediately. I will help send you there, along with parents that send their child to this camp or any other camps like this one.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, where is the "for children" part discussed? I don't see anywhere that ages of participation are discussed. Is there a document that shows what ages are expected to attend this camp?

black dog

Free America
So, where is the "for children" part discussed? I don't see anywhere that ages of participation are discussed. Is there a document that shows what ages are expected to attend this camp?
I haven't seen ages for the camp but, I googled them and the first video she talked about her just talking nephew and ..... Well heres the video...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
along with parents that send their child to this camp or any other camps like this one.

That's what blew my mind - parents who would be like, "Oh, what a great idea!" But there are enough weirdos in this country that you could sell just about anything and people would go for it.

glhs837

Power with Control
Click on "Read the full conversation on Twitter"

Toddlers on up.
I haven't seen ages for the camp but, I googled them and the first video she talked about her just talking nephew and ..... Well heres the video...

I did see that. But, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but that interview wasnt discussing the camp, but masturbation in general.