Sh*ttens

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They're a thing.

Amazon product

• No One Wants Poop On Their Hands… Clean Up Any Mess With Sh*ttens™
  • Sh*ttens are the revolutionary new way to wipe up and clean up feces while protecting your hands, created by Richie Wilson and first announced on the Howard Stern Show
  • Sh*ttens are disposable, mitten-shaped moist wipes. While old fashioned, square wet wipes put your hands at risk for all kinds of accidental fecal contamination, the genius mitten shape of a Shitten provides not only safety from poop, but on a larger scale, emotional peace of mind.
  • Safe for babies, pets and adults.
  • Each Package Includes 20 Disposable Mitten-Shaped Moist Wipes

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If there's one great universal truth that we can all agree on, it's this: No one wants poop on their hands.

And yet, we laugh carelessly in the face of danger every time we take an old fashioned wet wipe to our heinies, flying completely blind in the critical poop-to-hand spatial relation.

How many times have you taken one of those substandard wet wipes to the posterior of a child, risking major contamination from that flailing poop cloth? And how many times has your dog's "number two" been a little closer to a number one "and a half", requiring a deadly grab & pull maneuver with whatever's laying around? Enough is enough!

With new Sh*ttens, you can fully protect your hands while tending to the dirty deed.

:roflmao:

Hijinx

Buy yourself a box of Nitrile gloves if you are all that scared of Poop.
I never heard of anyone dying from it and hand washing is always good.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

A nice warm water bidet is a so much nicer way, and better feeling method, of removing any remnants after the completion of one's evacuatory constitution.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wonder if there is a pumice version for people that work with automotive parts.

22AcaciaAve

There is no shortage of people willing to market the next great thing designed to separate people from their money. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of people willing to be separated from their money to have the next great thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There is no shortage of people willing to market the next great thing designed to separate people from their money. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of people willing to be separated from their money to have the next great thing.
'Merica :patriot:

I think I already told the story of how Monello and I were explaining to the 20-something clerks at the crap store in SPI that there was a thing called the Pet Rock, and it did "tricks", and the guy who "invented" it became a millionaire. They didn't believe us and looked it up on their phones.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I bet this guy wishes he had a dozen or so of them.

afscuecqn42cpv1comlf.jpg