Shah Associates - your thoughts??

nmpali

I'm looking for new docs (Internal Med. or Fam Prac. AND Pede's) and see there are a lot at Shah. Does anyone have experiences w/ Shah and its docs??

Girlzmom

Shah

I see Dharin Shah, I cant remember exactly how to spell his first name , but they are awesome to me. I never have to wait because there are so many doctors in his practice, and I really dont care who I see, so I take whoever is available if its an emergency.

C

CoyoteIndigo

I am especially fond of Dr Jani. I like having a lady doctor and she is one of the best in my humble opinion.

C

Chicagofan

Not enough money in the world to get me or a family member to go to a Shah.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I have been going to Shah Associates for many years. They are very dedicated and caring. And the best thing is that you will be seen unlike some of the others who no matter how sick you are can't see you for days.

kalmd

My kids go to Shah's and I've had no problems. Dr. Shah (Ila) in Charlotte Hall isn't the most personable person in the world, but I've never had any problems. I've always been able to call and get a same day appt, or a prescription called in, or whatever else I need. Linda and Michelle (the receptionists) are great.

Also, hubby and I started going to Dr. Bauer (the daughter) and they are also part of Shah Associates. I haven't had to see her yet (we just switched to them a few months ago) but hubby liked her.

lusbyhouse

my family has been going to dr gupta (with shah associates) in hollywood, she has been great about calling in perscriptions and getting same day appointments.