Shampoo/conditioner

puggymom

I know there was a thread about this not that long ago but I am on my phone so I do not feel like doing a search but I've been using L'orel Eversleek shampoo and conditioner for about a week now and I am loving how soft and manageable my hair has been.
I know the person asking had similar hair to mine...thick, coarse, wavy. That with that new harder and I've been really happy with my hair.

residualvisuals

black widow
Will definitely be giving this shampoo and conditioner a try. Haven't heard of it, but my hair is fried from all the blow drying, flattening, and a fair amount of coloring. I think the ends that had been bleached haven't been trimmed yet, but I'd like to sustain it as long as possible. Been growing it out and it pains me to cut it.

Roxie04

You need to put something on your hair to protect it from heat.......shampoo and conditioner does not do that. Any split or fried ends you have need to be taken off. Even when growing your hair out it needs to be cut.......when nasty ends do not get cut they continue to split and then your hair breaks off. Defeats the purpose of growing it.

puggymom

Will definitely be giving this shampoo and conditioner a try. Haven't heard of it, but my hair is fried from all the blow drying, flattening, and a fair amount of coloring. I think the ends that had been bleached haven't been trimmed yet, but I'd like to sustain it as long as possible. Been growing it out and it pains me to cut it.

It is part of that sulfate free Ever Pure line.

You need to put something on your hair to protect it from heat.......shampoo and conditioner does not do that. Any split or fried ends you have need to be taken off. Even when growing your hair out it needs to be cut.......when nasty ends do not get cut they continue to split and then your hair breaks off. Defeats the purpose of growing it.
I agree. I use some Tresemme heat protect spray. Redkin also has a good flat iron spray but with the new hairdryer I got I have not had to flat iron my hair.

Jameo

What?!

I agree. I use some Tresemme heat protect spray. Redkin also has a good flat iron spray but with the new hairdryer I got I have not had to flat iron my hair.

Redken Blown Away is good stuff for blow drying :yay:

Roxie04

Redken has a lot of products that protect the hair from heat.............heat fom a blowdryer can be just as bad as a flat iron. Satin Wear, Align, Iron Repair, Blown Away......the list goes on and on.

Roman

Hair Dryer

Hey...tell us about the new Blow Dryer! I have fine, wavy, and thin hair. It can be frizzy in this weather too.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
A little tip: after you are done blow drying your hair with warm/hot heat, blast it with the cold setting for a few seconds. It will lock in the hair follicle, and may help with humidity and frizz.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Redken has a lot of products that protect the hair from heat.............heat fom a blowdryer can be just as bad as a flat iron. Satin Wear, Align, Iron Repair, Blown Away......the list goes on and on.
I use their Iron Silk when I flat iron and I really love it.

MISTYM1223

I am in love with "It's a 10 miracle leave in product" I blow dry my hair everyday and it keeps it nice and soft.

Roxie04

oh, yeah, the It's a 10......LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! They now make a whole line. Shampoo, conditioner, serum, etc.