shaping western hats

mingiz

Horse Poor
The closest place I know of is Boot Hill in Ruckersville Va. Maybe Robin at Caterlope may know of one closer...

yankee44

Or you can do it yourself. All you have to do is place the brim under a towel and use an set on the hottest setting and the highest steam setting. steam it up with ethe iron hold it in the shape you want and spray it with hair spray.

This has always worked well for me. I used to ride bulls when I lived in Mississippi and had alot of hats get mashed up.

T

toppick08

Or you can do it yourself. All you have to do is place the brim under a towel and use an set on the hottest setting and the highest steam setting. steam it up with ethe iron hold it in the shape you want and spray it with hair spray.

This has always worked well for me. I used to ride bulls when I lived in Mississippi and had alot of hats get mashed up.

:cool:

Did you ever attend the Dixie National Rodeo in Jackson ?

yankee44

[/B]

:cool:

Did you ever attend the Dixie National Rodeo in Jackson ?

No. I rode Tri-state and before I left I was getting into some bulldogging. I met Herbert Theriot who lived close by and he started to teach me. He said that I was way too big to be rideing bulls.

T

toppick08

No. I rode Tri-state and before I left I was getting into some bulldogging. I met Herbert Theriot who lived close by and he started to teach me. He said that I was way too big to be rideing bulls.

:lol:

true....'Wraslers are a bit stocky...:lol:

:buddies: