Share a ride?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Is there anywhere online commuters can go to hook up with other commuters to share the ride?

I'm looking to {possibly} share a ride to Naylor Road from rt 235 Am/Pm a couple of days a week.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
umm...the little birdie told me about your close personal relationship with Gray Goose when the 'stang got injured :lol:

D

dems4me

Not sure how this question relates, but I'd liked to know the answer if anyone has one. How do I begin to look up the bus schedule for those white and blue buses (dont' know what they are called) that pics up in Clinton (off of Woodyard/Piscataway) Road that goes to DC. It appears that their hours may be more compatable with mine and they operate on Saturdays as well. How in the heck would I find any information on them... does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Thanks! :flowers:

OldHillcrestGuy

Dems if its the big bus I believe its a Metro Bus, if its the short bus, it will be The BUS run by PG County. I think its the big city bus that runs all over the area use to come through Waldorf and then back up to the Subway at Auth Rd. but they dropped that route late last year due poor ridership. Your talking about the stop in Clinton by the McDonalds where you have seen the buses. Just type in on Yahoo or some search website DC Metro Bus and check out their schedules and routes.