Sharon just made the

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
She made corn custard which was great, but the other stuff she made I have no idea what was in it. Some cut up hot dogs, cheese, and other stuff but :shrug:.
She'll have to fill us in.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
2ndAmendment said:
the other stuff she made I have no idea what was in it

I call it leftover city. I needed to get rid of some canned goods and clean out the fridge. :lol: It was pretty good. :yum:

1 can of Hoppin john's pinto beans (has other stuff in it)
1 pound roll of hot sausage
1 can of chili sauce
1/2 can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
5 hot dogs (sliced)
fajita seasoning
8oz. of shredded cheddar cheese

Cook sausage, cut dogs and mix everything together in a large bowl. Put in a casserole dish and cover with cheese. Bake @ 350 until bubbly.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
Sharon, that sounds gross.
I'll bet it was delicious. Larry and the girls would eat something like that - I'll have to try it. Whenever I make something I threw together, the girls call it "Voila", as in "Chicken Voila" or "Ham Voila". They'll call this one "Pork By-Product Voila". :lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
I'll bet it was delicious. Larry and the girls would eat something like that - I'll have to try it. Whenever I make something I threw together, the girls call it "Voila", as in "Chicken Voila" or "Ham Voila". They'll call this one "Pork By-Product Voila". :lol:

I know. FB makes this thing he calls XXXXX Surprise. I'll eat it, but I won't serve it to anyone else.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
vraiblonde said:
My mother always called that kind of stuff "mess" as in "Macaroni Mess." My MIL called it "yuck" as in "Chicken Yuck over Rice" I think I like "viola" better