Sharon Stone, next Surgeon General...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I did not say that!

mrweb said:
As a father of two girls I have a teeny weeny problem with her comments, and to think she grew up in the very small town in NW PA next to mine...graduated a year behind me. But then again, thinking about the girls from that town, she may be going back to her roots.

:killingme:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She explains, "I was in the store the other day and I watched a young girl trying on clothes, showing her abdomen. "Her mother was trying to talk to her about not being inappropriately luring. I said, 'Gee that would look much nicer with a camisole under.' "Her mother walked away, and I said to the girl, 'I'd like to give you a two-minute conversation about sex.' "Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."

:roflmao:

What a friggin' idiot!!! Sharon Stone needs to have some daughters of her own so she'll quit making up stories like this.

W

Wenchy

Sharon Stone said:
"If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."

I can appreciate how Sharon has never been "PC" in the past, but...

I'm disgusted.

A female should NEVER feel like there would ever be a situation where she cannot "get out" of sex.

A shot of pepper spray or a swift kick to the nuts will do, or just say "NO" from the get go. A BJ is not the solution.

UGH.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

Wenchy said:
I can appreciate how Sharon has never been "PC" in the past, but...

I'm disgusted.

A female should NEVER feel like there would ever be a situation where she cannot "get out" of sex.

A shot of pepper spray or a swift kick to the nuts will do, or just say "NO" from the get go. A BJ is not the solution.

UGH.

...let's hold on here and discuss this rationally, like adults...as long as it's not my kids...

oldman

Lobster Land
vraiblonde said:
:roflmao:

What a friggin' idiot!!! Sharon Stone needs to have some daughters of her own so she'll quit making up stories like this.

Keep me on the mailing list if she ever comes down this way. Perhaps I could figure out if she's just making up stories. Just kidding but I have been single for some years now and perhaps I have fantasies/day dreams now and then.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
mrweb said:
As a father of two girls I have a teeny weeny problem with her comments
I agree completely. I'm disappointed in Stone not denouncing men who pressure women to have sex in the first place, and more disappointed that Stone suggests that women should just give in to that pressure.

Last edited:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
I liked most of the comments on the blurb.

screen name: jgsims Click for more info ( 1) posted on 28/03/2006 17:17
comments: So Sharon Stone said, "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of
sex, offer a blow job." In other words, if you are being forced into a sexual
act, offer a bj. Gee, Sharon sounds like every rapist dream. She's an idiot!
Hollywood style. Did the teenager ask for her advice or did Sharon force her
views onto the trapped teenager? The girl was in the dressing room and
obviously had no way of escaping Ms. Stone's ranting. Sharon needs to keep her
advice to herself.
screen name: semmes Click for more info ( 1) posted on 28/03/2006 18:45
comments: I am idiot; hear me roar. Quite pathetic that this aging woman is advising
teens and preteens to give in when "pressured" for sex. Hmmm. Are there no
other options? Like saying "No!" Or better yet, not hanging out with the kind
of people who would pressure you to have sex when you're not emotionally or
financially mature enough to deal with the consequences.
screen name: scarlettroyal Click for more info ( 33) posted on 28/03/2006 20:45
comments: Oral herpes spread from mouth to genitals; HIV spread from genitals to mouth;
syphilis and gonorrhea spread through oral sex.

Sharon Stone is an ignorant purveyor of old wives tales. She is a stupid dame
who needs to find something to occupy her time other than interfering with
other parents' attempts to parent their own children.
And the piece de resistance:
screen name: Bipartisan_America Click for more info (2) posted on 28/03/2006 18:52
comments: If Miss Stone does that on a regular basis she will no doubt find herself
incarcerated.

The only thing creepier than having Sharon Stone talk to my daughter about sex
would be having Bill Clinton do it.
:killingme