Shawn Taylor not going to jail...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...I'm happy for him as what we know of the case makes him no more than an aggressive protector of his own rights.

I'm mildly sad for society because, yet again, a weapons charge is dropped, though, from what we know, I'd hate to go to jail for what he is said to have done were it me. So, I'm more sad for society that our gun phobia put his life in suspense for a year.

Obviously, I'm happy for the Skins as he's a HELL of a ball player. I wish I would have linked to the story yesterday because it said, among all the events, at one point some guy grabbed Taylor and threw him out of his car and that begs THE question; How's his time in the 40?

It will be nice to see a mature Shawn come out of all of this, for his own good.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Well we'll never know the facts for sure now, but being on probation for these years will keep him unarmed and allow him to concentrate on ball. With his money he could have a tag-along ass-kicker to deal with the turds of society.

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
Larry Gude said:
Obviously, I'm happy for the Skins as he's a HELL of a ball player. I wish I would have linked to the story yesterday because it said, among all the events, at one point some guy grabbed Taylor and threw him out of his car and that begs THE question; How's his time in the 40?
Pardon my ignorance (I should make that my siggy), but what does that have to do with his speed?

Nupe2

Larry Gude said:
...I'm happy for him as what we know of the case makes him no more than an aggressive protector of his own rights.

I'm mildly sad for society because, yet again, a weapons charge is dropped, though, from what we know, I'd hate to go to jail for what he is said to have done were it me. So, I'm more sad for society that our gun phobia put his life in suspense for a year.

It will be nice to see a mature Sean come out of all of this, for his own good.

fixed....:yay:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
Who do you think we should worry about more, Philly, NY, or Dallas?

I'm picking NY.:jameo:
They all have police departments, so I would be worried about all of them. :biggrin:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
BuddyLee said:
Who do you think we should worry about more, Philly, NY, or Dallas?

I'm picking NY.:jameo:
Definitely NY, the offense has been in place for a couple of years, the variable here is w/ the D. They have a newly acquired LB who may be able to get the troops rallying at least twice a year.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

cholo said:
Pardon my ignorance (I should make that my siggy), but what does that have to do with his speed?

...the picture I got, in my mind, was of someone beastly enough to grab Taylor and toss him out of his car. So, I pictured some agent or scout standing around observing this and, because of who Taylor is and how bad azz he is, running over to the other guy and saying "So, how's your time in the 40?' with a mind towards offering him a contract as a linebacker or something.